Taivas Farm

Gadsden, AL · View map · Visit website

About Taivas Farm

Taivas Farm is a charming barn wedding venue located in Gadsden, Alabama. This property boasts over 87 acres of private land to host the wedding soiree of your dreams. Their charming wooden barn and outdoor ceremony sites offer an array of event options. Nestled on a picturesque mountainside, Taivas Farm offers splendid views and a secluded location for your perfect wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

Taivas Farm offers both indoor and outdoor event spaces which are ideal for a range of wedding occasions such as elopements, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Couples can exchange their heartfelt vows on the manicured lawn in front of the wooden ceremony arch surrounded by their friends and family. Or why not wed by the peaceful pond on-site that offers a wonderful focal point to gather your loved ones around. Wooden benches are available to seat up to 200 guests for your ceremony.

For indoor events, Taivas Farm offers their wonderfully rustic event barn. The high ceilings and wooden accents create an inviting and welcoming atmosphere, ideal for a relaxed reception event. The barn is perfectly suited to parties of up to 150 guests and features a built-in bar area complete with mini-fridge, wine chiller, dishwasher, and more.

Taivas Farm offers dedicated get-ready rooms for both wedding parties. The bridal suite offers two bedrooms and a full bathroom, with ample space for your wedding day preparations. There are also two grooms cabins on-site, enabling convenient and comfortable preparations on the day of your event.

Taivas Farm offers beautiful scenery and a natural landscape to enhance your wedding photography. Parking is provided on site and a golf cart shuttle service is available for your convenience.

The friendly and accommodating event staff at Taivas Farm offer setup and cleanup of your celebration for a stress-free experience. Both indoor and outdoor tables and chairs are provided by the venue. The property is happy for couples to supply their own alcohol for their event, with a full bar available within the event barn for service. Taivas Farm also offers a range of decor and event items to enhance your day. These include:

• Lighting

Featured
allison

Married on 05/04/2019

Joiner Wedding

We were the first wedding in this venue and they helped & provided us with so much! Whether it was decor, tables, they had it ALL. With two cabins and an apartment in the second story of the barn, ... Read more this venue can hold the whole bridal party! It’s spacious in room and in land as it has 87 acres with a beautiful view of the mountain and the pond. Indoor and outdoor weddings are available, which is a plus because we planned ours to be outside but a rain storm came and we were able to change last minute! The family was so helpful in all of our wedding needs and overall we were so happy!! it was beauitful!!

Morgan
Morgan Brown

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Engagement Party/Wedding Venue

Taivas Farm hosted my engagement party, and I’ve also booked this venue for my upcoming wedding! I highly recommend them! The owners Brett and Lisa, made sure everything was absolutely perfect for my ... Read more engagement party! I know I can trust them with making sure everything goes just how I want on my wedding day! The venue is absolutely beautiful, and extremely affordable! I encourage you to go check them out and book with them today!! Great people who truly care about others! The view of this venue is breath taking!! You will not be disappointed.

Haley
Haley Gilliland

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Beautiful Venue!

This is such a beautiful place! I have booked my wedding and reception here for May 30, 2020 and I couldn’t be more excited! This is a very nice, family owned venue. The owners Brett and Lisa have ... Read more been very tentative to my schedule and wants for my wedding day. I have had nothing but great service from these business owners since I first booked my wedding date and I wouldn’t want to have my wedding anywhere else!

Taivas Farm FAQ