Take Heart Events

Tulsa, OK · View map · Visit website

About Take Heart Events

Take Heart Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. They were established in 2012 and have you covered for all your wedding related events! They would love to be a part of your big day and help turn your vision into reality.

Experience
Chelsea McGuire Kester is the president and founder of Take Heart Events. Chelsea is an OSU alumnus with a degree in Advertising and PR. Chelsea loves to create moments that will last a lifetime through weddings and social events. It is because of her passion, and her advanced experience in event planning, design, and marketing, that she launched Take Heart Events. Cory Kester joined Take Heart Events in early 2014 after completing 20 successful years in hospitality management. Cory's background gives him an in-depth perspective on food and beverage and event logistics, and the ability to provide an exceptional guest experience.

The company helps manage wedding events such as ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. In addition, Take Heart Events also provides services for social, corporate, and non-profit events. Their planning services include:

• Budget analysis

A
Featured
Angela

Married on 01/07/2017

Exceptional, professional, punctual. They took away all stress from planning to executing all of my wedding day events (and rehearsal). They provided details and coordination that is beyond bridal ... Read more capacity! I will be using them for other event planning and major anniversary parties in the future. Worth every cent! Thank you!

D
Desiree

Married on 12/15/2018

Take Heart Events

I was trying to plan my son's wedding for the 15th of December and was overwhelmed. I found Take Heart Events through Wedding Wire and I couldn't be happier. Cory and Chelsea were excellent and no ... Read more problem or last minute detail was too much for them to handle cheerfully. The setting was beautiful, the wedding was beautiful - everything was perfect. I will not hesitate to call on them again for any event we decide to host in the future. They are the epitome of creativity and professionalism.

Kendall
Kendall

Married on 10/13/2018

Loved them

This vender was wonderful at being responsive, responsible, kind, and involved. Take Heart events was very responsive via text, call, or email which really helped planning smoother. I felt very ... Read more comfortable with them and enjoyed how supportive they were the day of. My wedding day was extremely stress free because we had them to worry for us. I really enjoyed getting to know them during our engagement and wedding. They took us out to a very nice dinner, which I thought was meaningful to creating a stronger relationship.