Take It Photo

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Take It Photo

Take It Photo is a wedding photography business based out of Cancun, Mexico. This business was founded by creative photographers Agustin and Lupe. They have been serving couples in different international destinations for 10 years. These photographers truly enjoy what they get to do every day and especially enjoy seeing how happy their couples are when they see the finished photos.

Take It Photo is honored to capture your most valuable day. Agustin and Lupe are so excited to bring an easy-going, relaxed, and fun wedding photography experience to you. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

i>Second shooter

B
    Featured
    Brian

Married on 12/09/2017

Back in December 2017 we were married at the Banyan Tree Mayakoba and for such a spectacular property we wanted to ensure we had a photographer to match. It did not take us long at all to choose Lupe ... Read more and her team at “Take It Photo”. Her work displayed on Instagram speaks for itself. The colors, the composition, and the obvious ability to capture a couple in the moment is far beyond everything else we saw. In our initial communications and first meeting during our planning visit, it was obvious we made the right choice. Lupe was incredibly down to Earth, eager to learn more about us as a couple, fun, vibrant, and passionate about ensuring we got the photos we wanted out of our day. You could feel immediately the wheels turning in her head on how to capture it all and make it a seamless fun experience. On our wedding day Lupe and her team (Agustin and Clyo) arrived early and beaming with energy. We must admit some of our favorite moments from the day were traveling around the resort with them before the ceremony, taking photos. They did nothing but add positive energy and excitement to every moment. The most memorable part of their services was how NON-memorable they were (I mean that with utmost respect) as my wife and I never felt once as if they were getting in the way, or obtrusive to the moment. They were like complete ghosts during the most important parts, but looking back at the photos, it would be impossible to believe they were not glued to our backs. As for the most important aspect of their services (the photos) they are just simply stunning. We couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. They are just full of “life”. If there was ever a story to be told with no words, their photos can make it happen. We cannot thank Lupe and her team enough for the care and quality that went into the pictures. "Take It Photo" is a must for your wedding. Brian & Bridget

A
    Alex

Getting married on 08/29/2020

I am extremely satisfied that I worked with Take it photo to capture a memory of a lifetime. I had the opportunity to arrange my proposal session with the amazing Lupe before flying into Playa Del ... Read more Carmen. The outcome of the session was flawless. Lupe was incredible, the way she captured the candid moments. She made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. My fiancé and myself could not believe how great the pictures turned out. They were worth every dime. Everyone who has seen the pictures is amazed by the great quality. You will not regret scheduling your session with Lupe and take it photo.

Katlynn
    Katlynn Sverko

Getting married on 08/05/2019

Great experience and caring team

I highly recommend Take It Photo, they were a great team to work with! Communicates well and easily, very responsive and care about their clients. Their work is creative and highly tailored to the ... Read more couple. They were kind and blended right in at the wedding. We have received some sample shots so far and they are magical!