Take Your Pick Flower Farm

Lansing, NY · View map

About Take Your Pick Flower Farm

Take Your Pick Flower Farm offers flowers from seed to centerpiece. We serve Ithaca, NY and the surrounding Finger Lakes region. Our flower season runs from June through October.

We offer a wide variety of seasonal flowers. We practice organic growing methods and do not use any herbicides, pesticides or fertilizers that are not certified organic. We are partnered with Ability in Bloom which offers employment to individuals with life challenges. By purchasing flowers from Take Your Pick Flower Farm, you are casting your vote for sustainable agriculture, independent local business, and meaningful employment for adults with disabilities.

We offer several options for wedding flowers. Everything from U-pick and bulk flowers to create your own bouquets and arrangements to full-service flower arrangements, bridal bouquets, flower crowns, boutonnieres, arbor decorations, etc.

Every wedding day should be a beautiful day. We would be honored to help you achieve your dream.

10 Reviews for Take Your Pick Flower Farm

10 Take Your Pick Flower Farm Reviews

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 09/08/2018

Magical Flowers

I stopped by Linda's flower farm to meet her and talk about flowers for my wedding before I had even visited the venue. She somehow manages to be both incredibly laid back, thorough and professional ... Read more at the same time. We talked about colors, styles and favorite flowers while we walked through the flower garden. I chose to send her swatches and the idea of wildflowers and let her run with her own design. I ordered brides and bridesmaids bouquets and flower crowns, groomsman boutonnieres, a dog flower collar and buckets of bulk flowers to be places in many vessels at the barn. The flower crowns exceeded any expectations I had. They were so beautiful and unique. They had fresh and dried flowers and succulent leaves. AMAZING. I couldn't stop staring at my bouquet all day. So many guests complimented the flowers. The colors and textures were beyond what I could have dreamt up myself. Her eye is really special. photos by: Couple of Dudes Photography

C
Caitlyn

Married on 07/01/2017

Linda made me a beautiful bouquet for my wedding. Her flowers were fresh and she was wonderful to work with. I definitely recommend working with Take Your Pick Flower Farm for any upcoming weddings! Read more Linda made me a beautiful bouquet for my wedding. Her flowers were fresh and she was wonderful to work with. I definitely recommend working with Take Your Pick Flower Farm for any upcoming weddings!

R
Rhiannon

Married on 08/27/2016

Where do I begin. Linda is really great at what she does. Not only the growing flowers part, but the dealing with people part. We exchanged several emails just chatting about things in addition to my ... Read more my wedding flowers order. It was nice to make a personal connection like that amongst the craziness of wedding planning. She also helped me save money in ways that I hadn't thought of which I really appreciated. I loved the flowers she provided us with for our wedding. They were just so beautiful and I felt so happy looking at them. A lot of my guests complimented them as well. I wish I had the opportunity to visit her farm, so I'll have to be sure to do that on a different trip. I highly recommend Take Your Pick Flower Farm. Thank you Linda, your flowers were darling and it was a real pleasure working with you.