Takes 2 Photography, LLC

Mount Dora, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Takes 2 Photography, LLC

Takes 2 Photography, LLC is a wedding photography business located in Orlando, Florida. A married couple themselves, Vanessa and Corey know the importance of capturing the special moments of a wedding day. They strive to help their clients feel comfortable on the big day by offering tips and vendor recommendations. They believe in developing relationships with their clients to better tell their story. Takes 2 Photography, LLC is the photographer of choice for couples who want details and memories captured in a beautiful style.

Takes 2 Photography, LLC uses contemporary, photojournalistic and traditional photography styles. The final photographic products include albums and digital files. In addition to wedding day photography, they also provide boudoir, engagement and trash the dress photo shoots. Takes 2 Photography, LLC offers the following services:

• Additional hours

C
Featured
Cara

Married on 09/16/2017

Vanessa & Corey were amazing! We love how the photos turned out but what we value even more was Vanessa & Corey’s demeanor on the day of the wedding. They brought a calming presence – getting the ... Read more shots we needed but in a very laid back, patient way. Vanessa & Corey understand how important your wedding day is and do everything they can control to make it as special as possible. Vanessa made the planning process easy. They were organized & efficient, always arrived early, provided great direction but were also willing to grab any shot we wanted, and organized the larger group photos seamlessly. We first met with Vanessa & Corey at our engagement shoot. We are uncomfortable taking photos & were dreading the engagement shoot. Vanessa & Corey made us relaxed, gave us the direction we needed and ended up making it fun for us. The day of the wedding I forgot to organize the mementos we wanted photographed (rings, invitation, etc.). Without even mentioning it, they located these things for photographs. When we received the pictures, I didn’t even realize they had captured so many great shots of all of the details – things that I forgot to ask for but Vanessa knew to capture anyways. She helped the bridesmaids watch a how-to video and tie the straps on their convertible dresses (She jumped in without being asked – it’s the small things that kept the day stress free), while still capturing lots of great shots. Vanessa & Corey provided sneak-peeks immediately and all of the edited photos in just a few weeks. We were impressed with the number of and variety of shots. We would highly recommend Vanessa & Corey for the quality of their work, the value and service. They captured photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. Our wedding was perfect and we can’t remember a single thing that didn’t go as planned, even though I am sure there were. This is because of vendors like Vanessa & Corey, that truly care, understand what needs to be done and makes it happen!

S
Sarah

Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Vanessa was amazing from day 1. On our wedding day she was so relaxed and really made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. All of her pictures are absolutely stunning. We were especially ... Read more impressed by her ability to capture the natural light and our emotions. I would recommend her over and over again!

A
Andrawes

Married on 05/17/2018

Having this incredible photography duo at my wedding was hands down the best decision I made through the wedding planning process. They were so quick to respond to any email sent, which is a must when ... Read more planning the big day! They were just so warm and friendly any time we interacted and I felt so at ease and comfortable in their presence. The day of, they were so helpful and calming and captured every moment perfectly. If there is one thing I could ever recommend for a wedding, it is certainly photography, as you will have these memories to look back on for a lifetime. Every time I see my photos, it instantly brings me back to the best day of my life, filled with love and joy. I can’t imagine my wedding without them and I am forever grateful for everything they did for me, my family and my wedding party!