Talia Whatcott Makeup Artist

Pleasant Grove, UT · View map

About Talia Whatcott Makeup Artist

Talia Whatcott Makeup Artist is a certified freelance makeup and hair artist based in Utah County. Talia creates whimsical bridal makeup and hair looks that capture the spirit of adventure and a passion for nature. She believes that your wedding day is one of the most significant days of your life, and you should feel like the most glowing, confident, version of you. One of her favorite looks to create is a gorgeous smoky eye with glowy, healthy-looking skin. Fluffy updos and braids with tousled waves are her signature hairstyles. Whether your wedding theme is rustic romantic or you love boho vibes, her makeup and hair art will complement it perfectly.

• Bridal hair and makeup
  • Hair and makeup trial
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • On-location and in-studio

Areas Covered

Talia offers bridal hair and makeup services on-location or in her studio in Pleasant Grove, Utah.

10 Reviews for Talia Whatcott Makeup Artist

10 Talia Whatcott Makeup Artist Reviews

Brittney
Brittney Brimley

Married on 10/13/2018

A wonderful Makeup artist

Talia did such a great job on my make up! I wasn’t a traditional bride. I wanted my make up to very loud and have a ton of glam. I showed her an inspiration picture and she went above that. Read more Talia did such a great job on my make up! I wasn’t a traditional bride. I wanted my make up to very loud and have a ton of glam. I showed her an inspiration picture and she went above that.

J
Jennifer Westwood

Married on 08/11/2018

Excellent makeup artist and quality work

Excellent makeup artist and quality work. I would definitely use her again in the future. Read more Excellent makeup artist and quality work. I would definitely use her again in the future.

K
Kennedy

Married on 05/23/2018

Wedding day and bridals makeup.

Talia is so easy to work with. She is really good at listen to exactly you want. Her makeup skill are unmatched and she makes you feel so comfortable. I could not have asked for a better experience. Read more Talia is so easy to work with. She is really good at listen to exactly you want. Her makeup skill are unmatched and she makes you feel so comfortable. I could not have asked for a better experience.