Tall Tulips Flower Shop

Steamboat Springs, CO · View map

About Tall Tulips Flower Shop

Smashing bouquets and sophisticated designs in Steamboat Springs. Tall Tulips Flower Shop is committed to designing flowers reflecting your style and personality, from weddings to dinner parties. A formal garden party in a mountain meadow. . . colorful wildflowers in winter . . .all white or a splash of color . . . and we're happy to design flowers for events big and small. Our flowers have been a part of weddings, corporate events, television documentaries, magazine photo shoots, and many Steamboat dinner parties. Most recently we were featured in The Best of The Knot 2009, the winter 2008 issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, the November 2007 issue of Town and Country Magazine, an d the fall/winter 2007 issue of The Knot Colorado Read more...

31 Reviews for Tall Tulips Flower Shop

31 Tall Tulips Flower Shop Reviews

A
Ariel

Married on 01/26/2019

Steamboat Winter Wedding

We worked with Olivia at the shop, completely over the phone! Planning a destination wedding in Colorado from Atlanta meant we had to get creative, and she was so KEY in planning our floral vision. ... Read more Luckily I knew the color pallet I was looking for, and she designed the rest. Her patience with us was awesome as we (Mom and I) sat and googled different suggested varietals and corresponded back and forth several times to nail down all the details. This shop became so much more than just forals for us, though! We rented their beautiful arch and they decorated everything from the ceremony space to the aisles to the reception area. It was so worth trusting their opinions and having them work as true artists to complete my wedding vision. My jaw dropped when I saw the final scene on my big day, and I couldn't be happier with all of the hard work they put in!!! Thank you Tall Tulips and Olivia!

K
Kristin

Married on 09/19/2015

Tall Tulips created beautiful creative flower arrangements for our fall wedding in Steamboat! We gave Amy some ideas for what we wanted and she designed unique flowers that perfectly fit our style. We ... Read more received tons of compliments on our flowers and we are very glad that Tall Tulips was part of our special day! Tall Tulips was really easy to work with since we lived out of town and had to coordinate by email and phone. They were flexible and delivered all our flowers based on the schedule that fit our wedding and reception located at different locations. We highly recommend using them for your special event!

M
Mallory

Married on 01/31/2015

We worked with Amy for this process. After sending her a few emails with pictures, we chatted over the phone about different types of plants and flowers to include, as well as thoughts on the ... Read more reception. I left the design completely up to her. The bouquets were beautiful! Her and her team also decorated the reception for us and cleaned up after. It was all very beautiful. All the guests said that it felt very warm and cozy. She was really great to work with and I would highly recommend her shop to anyone planning an event that required flowers!