Tamara Kohno Photography

North Salem, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Tamara Kohno Photography

Tamara Kohno Photography is a wedding photography company based in North Salem, New Hampshire. The owner and lead photographer, Tamara, prides herself on her ability to capture the small, intimate moments that are often times overlooked. Her team will work hard to take care of their clients in anyway possible to make sure that their special day is captured beautifully and authentically. This company is about as friendly as they come. They will work with any type of couple, regardless of religion or sexuality. Tamara Kohno Photography is also pet friendly, which means that your four legged friends don’t have to miss out on the celebration.

The overall goal at Tamara Kohno Photography is to capture beautiful memories for their clients while helping them feel calm and relaxed. The photographer offers the following services to her clients:

• Destination/travel

K
Kourtney

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Engagement photos

Tamara was such a pleasure to work with. She made me and my fiancé very comfortable, very professional and gave great direction for beautiful pictures. I couldn't be happier with the outcome!I ... Read more definitely will be recommending her to everyone I know!

S
Samantha Keating

Married on 05/31/2019

What a DREAM Tamara is!

We are so delighted we found Tamara! She was totally punctual, and as soon as she arrived got to work capturing what turned out to be some beautiful pre-wedding moments. After introducing herself to ... Read more everyone she organized the whole family to start taking the photos we needed to get - she did an awesome job of handling the large group. She made us feel so at ease, and showed us how to pose for pictures. She had already scoped out the location ahead of time and had found a bunch of places to take beautiful photos, which really impressed us. And best of all, the pictures came out amazing! We're so happy with them and we can't wait to get them printed and framed. Working with Tamara was just a joy!

T
taylor

Married on 05/25/2019

Engagement Photos

Tamara was hands down the best photographer we’ve ever worked with! SERIOUSLY - she made the experience something my fiancé and I thought was going to be unbareably awkward... Super fun! I don’t have ... Read more anything but positive things to say about Tamara!!!!!