Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry

Oak Brook, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry is a professional bridal team that travels on location to you on your wedding day! We travel all over Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Our studio is located near Oakbrook, Illinois. This beauty boutique that travels to you offers stunning, unique looks that will have everyone’s eyes on you. All Tamara artists are certified cosmetologists with training in wedding, print, airbrush, and HD makeup. Whether you are wanting to create a soft, glowing look or a dramatic style with lots of color and flare, Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry will make you feel your beautiful and most confident self.

Experience

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry is a top rated hair and makeup stylist team in the Chicagoland area. Each year they provide hair and makeup services for the Luxury Bridal Expo of Chicago & Milwaukee, Lazaro Runway Show, Hayley Paige Runway show, and Monte Durham Runway show. Their work has also been featured in several local publications every year.

Services

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry offers flexible hair and makeup packages for the bride and entire bridal party. Makeup includes airbrush or traditional makeup, as well as lash extensions. To ensure happy brides, we do require brides to have a trial before their wedding, for services and minimums please refer to our 411 on our website.

358 Reviews for Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry

358 Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry Reviews

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 02/10/2018

I can not give enough praise to Tamara Makeup + Hair Artistry. They were so accommodating with all of my questions and needs. I had a large group of women getting services and they timed our morning ... Read more out perfectly. They listened to myself and all of my girls needs.They made myself and my whole bridal party look like queens. I went for my trial in October and my wedding was in February. I was nervous that my hair and makeup wouldn't look like my trail, but it turned our exactly how I wanted it. They are an amazing group of women and I would recommend them to anyone! Everyone was so happy with their looks and we received multiple compliments throughout the day. Tamara and her team know exactly what they are doing!! :)

M
Mande Knight

Getting married on 12/04/2020

Perfect Hair and Makeup for the perfect day!

I cannot say enough good things about Tamara and her team. We had a large bridal party and I was worried about not having enough time for all 12 of us to get hair and makeup done before the ceremony ... Read more while still keeping the quality of the services high. My expectations were completely blown away. I consider myself to be pretty picky when it comes to hair and makeup and this was one of my biggest stresses of the day. Tamara was flexible and allowed me to make suggestions/corrections to things I wanted differently- without batting an eye. I have never felt more beautiful, both my hair and makeup, along with all of my bridesmaids, looked absolutely perfect, and the rest of the day followed.

M
Melissa

Getting married on 08/10/2019

By far....... ******PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU DON'T READ ANY OTHER ARICLES*** TAMARA AND HER CREW AND SERVICES WERE BY FAR THE BEST! I was the bride and I was married on May 21st 2011. Tamara did ... Read more makeup for 8 of my bridesmaids/bridal party, and they and MYSELF NEVER looked more beautiful and actually felt beautiful both confidently and physically. She made us all feel amazing, and I LOVE looking at the pictures over and over again!! My advice to any chicagoland bride planning a makeup artist..... if you want to look the best you have ever looked in your entire life........PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ... TAKE IT FROM ME...A BRIDE......BOOK TAMARA!!!! TAMARA, YOU OUT DID YOURSELF, AND YOU MADE MY WEDDING DAY ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, AND YOU TOOK THE BREATH AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND WHEN HE SAW ME WALK DOWN THAT AISLE!! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, AND MY BRIDESMAIDS THANK YOU AS WELL!!