Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry

Oak Brook, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry is a professional bridal team that travels on location to you on your wedding day! We travel all over Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Our studio is located near Oakbrook, Illinois. This beauty boutique that travels to you offers stunning, unique looks that will have everyone’s eyes on you. All Tamara artists are certified cosmetologists with training in wedding, print, airbrush, and HD makeup. Whether you are wanting to create a soft, glowing look or a dramatic style with lots of color and flare, Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry will make you feel your beautiful and most confident self.

Experience

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry is a top rated hair and makeup stylist team in the Chicagoland area. Each year they provide hair and makeup services for the Luxury Bridal Expo of Chicago & Milwaukee, Lazaro Runway Show, Hayley Paige Runway show, and Monte Durham Runway show. Their work has also been featured in several local publications every year.

Services

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry offers flexible hair and makeup packages for the bride and entire bridal party. Makeup includes airbrush or traditional makeup, as well as lash extensions. To ensure happy brides, we do require brides to have a trial before their wedding, for services and minimums please refer to our 411 on our website.

363 Reviews for Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry

363 Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry Reviews

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 02/10/2018

I can not give enough praise to Tamara Makeup + Hair Artistry. They were so accommodating with all of my questions and needs. I had a large group of women getting services and they timed our morning ... Read more out perfectly. They listened to myself and all of my girls needs.They made myself and my whole bridal party look like queens. I went for my trial in October and my wedding was in February. I was nervous that my hair and makeup wouldn't look like my trail, but it turned our exactly how I wanted it. They are an amazing group of women and I would recommend them to anyone! Everyone was so happy with their looks and we received multiple compliments throughout the day. Tamara and her team know exactly what they are doing!! :)

M
Mande Knight

Getting married on 12/04/2020

Perfect Hair and Makeup for the perfect day!

I cannot say enough good things about Tamara and her team. We had a large bridal party and I was worried about not having enough time for all 12 of us to get hair and makeup done before the ceremony ... Read more while still keeping the quality of the services high. My expectations were completely blown away. I consider myself to be pretty picky when it comes to hair and makeup and this was one of my biggest stresses of the day. Tamara was flexible and allowed me to make suggestions/corrections to things I wanted differently- without batting an eye. I have never felt more beautiful, both my hair and makeup, along with all of my bridesmaids, looked absolutely perfect, and the rest of the day followed.

Marzena
Marzena Maliwanag

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Dream Team!

This review is way overdue, but I just wanted to say that Tamara and Jody exceeded our expectations and were a dream to work with. I was having a wedding in Chicago while living in Los Angeles and ... Read more from the early stages of planning, Tamara was flexible and worked with me to time my trial around the time I was traveling. All my bridesmaids were super happy with their hair and makeup, not one complaint from 8 different women! I had a very diverse bridal party and they were all super happy! I think that’s super important to mention, because it’s important to pick someone who can work with all different shades of skin and hair textures. Thank you again so much!!