Tampa Bay DJ

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Tampa Bay DJ

TampaBayDJ.com is a full-time wedding DJ based in Tampa, Florida. Chuck Weirich brings decades of professional DJ experience to couples looking to have a classic, romantic beach wedding and reception anywhere in Florida.

Having worked with 1,500-plus clients, Chuck offers free consultations to happy couples during their engagement. The DJ can take care of your music-related needs, offering the following services:

• Wedding ceremonies
  • Wedding receptions
  • LED uplighting
  • Emcee
  • Live music
  • Party planning

Areas Covered

The DJ can work with clients looking to host events in multiple locales. In addition to providing DJ services to the Tampa Bay area, TampaBayDJ.com also serves all of Florida.

70 Reviews for Tampa Bay DJ

70 Tampa Bay DJ Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 11/10/2012

I don't give Chuck Weirich at Tampa Bay DJ 5 stars in every category lightly. He absolutely deserves every single star. From the get-go, Chuck was incredibly responsive to every email I sent him. He ... Read more met with us a few weeks before the wedding to get to know us and set out a timeline of how we wanted the reception to go. He was very knowledgeable, as he has been doing this for many years. He is also very professional and will make your reception special, with those little touches that you don't expect from just any DJ. He played the trumpet during some of the songs, which was an extra special touch that was a big hit with our guests. He touched base with us during the reception several times to make sure the flow was going how we wanted, or if a song that a guest requested was OK with us to play. With so many options out there, I know from experience that it is so hard to know who is competent and who will make your day special. All I can say is, if you decide to go with Chuck, you will not be disappointed. He put in that extra effort that he didn't have to, but he truly cares about the people that he provides this service for and wants to make it special for them. He made our reception so much fun, and what we always envisioned we wanted. It wouldn't have been nearly the success it was without him.

Amy
Amy

Married on 06/09/2019

Look no further, this is the DJ for you!!!

Chuck is an amazing DJ and so much more! We had our wedding at The Sandbar in Anna Maria Island and he is the number one DJ they recommended! I am so glad we took their advice because he helped ask ... Read more questions that we didn't even think about and helped us create a timeline so that our day ran super smoothly! There is no way it would have run that smoothly without him helping us plan & prepare. He played the perfect mix of songs for all ages and the best part is his trumpet playing! That was a great surprise to all our guests and a huge crowd pleaser! They all came up and asked us where we found Chuck! We couldn't recommend him more highly!

Paul
Paul Benedict Basco

Married on 03/24/2019

Beach Wedding - Piano Covers, Trumpets, Hip Hop, and Reggaeton

Chuck was very attentive through the whole process and walked us through the from pre-ceremony to the last song of the day. Day of, everything went as planned because of Chuck's care and diligence. He ... Read more surprised my wedding party with his trumpet playing during the cocktail hour, and I only know because my guests told me! He was a pleasure to work with and his experience in the industry speaks for itself! Hoping I'll throw a mini-anniversary party soon and will definitely have him back!