Tampa Lights

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Tampa Lights

Tampa Lights is a lighting decor service based out of Tampa, Florida. Tampa Lights has provided the Tampa Bay Area with dazzling, eye-catching wedding light displays since 2007. Since then, the company has built quite the reputation, becoming known as the area's premier professional lighting business. At Tampa Lights, the team is dedicated to creating memorable, beautiful, and breathtaking light displays for your special day.

Tampa Lights can work with you to create the light display that is a perfect fit for your ceremony. The skilled team at Tampa Lights understand that no two events are the same and has the expertise to create designs for any wedding style. Lighting options include chandeliers, lanterns, outdoor lights, and string lights, while lighting effects include wall washes, dance floor lighting, monograms, pinspotting, and uplighting. The team will also provide you with the following services:

• Event design

54 Tampa Lights Reviews

Featured
User5595036

2+ years ago

They did an amazing job! I probably emailed with them 3 times or so, told them what I wanted, made my payments and didnt really talk much to them afterwards. About 2 days before the wedding I ... Read more panicked! i realized I hadnt given them a very detailed floorplan and was worried they wouldnt know what to do. I emailed and asked if they had any questions, and he told me no worries, they had done our venue before and everything would be fine. They did a BEAUTIFUL job! It was much more than we expected and a great price!

Jenn
Jenn Hobbs

Married on 03/16/2019

So professional, did a great job!

I'm so impressed with Tampa Lights! They gave us a beautiful, romantic string lit reception and were so efficient setting up. They knew exactly what to do, didn't need any kind of guidance, they just ... Read more got right to work setting up when they arrived. We had trouble with another vendor who we rented a few lights from not being prepared for the venue layout and not bringing the needed supplies, but Tampa Lights stepped right in with great capability and professionalism and saved the day! They made up for the poor planning of the other vendor. Thank you so much Tampa Lights!

A
Alex

Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful Warmth to Our Wedding

Tampa Lights were hired to provide our wedding with Edison lights as we both love the color and warmth they bring to a space. They did not disappoint with their string work and made the space feel ... Read more perfect for our wedding.