"Tamsen Photography"

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA · View map

About "Tamsen Photography"

Tamsen Photography is dedicated to capturing your special day with all the expertise that you expect from a professional.Traveling and working on assignments with people from all parts of the world as a photojournalist since 1980 has enabled Tamsen to develop the talent and composure to photograph the perfect wedding, no matter how small or large.So, Please remember;long after your rings have been exchanged, your cake has been cut and your bouquet has been tossed...for white doves at your wedding click here Your wedding memories will live forever with Tamsen Photography. Call (714) 261-5536 or click here for a photographer at your wedding.

31 Reviews for "Tamsen Photography"

31 "Tamsen Photography" Reviews

A
Annette

Married on 01/08/2012

Just back from a small honeymoon ( the real one is coming in May) I have to say Tamsen Photography was the best choice we could have made to to take our wedding photos. She stayed in our budget,was ... Read more fast, dressed beautiful,and was a lot of fun to work with. We got our DVD today and our photos are so much more then I could have hoped for. I can't wait to get them printed this week. We had a small wedding and and we only had 80 guests. Tamsen spent 7 hours with us and she gave so much of herself and we have the photos to prove it.... If you are looking for a outstanding wedding photographer then look no more. In my book Tamsen is the best.

A
The

Married on 11/19/2011

Tamsen photography was such an awesome addition to our special day. We now have all of our memories to look back on. People always told me to cherish every second cause the day will fly by. I didn't ... Read more believe it until the day came. There were so moments that I didn't even know was happening until my pictures came. Tamsen caght all the moments I wanted to save for a lifetime. Me and my partner went through the pictures and got to relive the day all over again. We laughed and teared up. When ever I think about our day I can go back and relive it anytime I want. Thank you so much Tamsen. I will definitely recommend her to anyone.

E
Emily

Married on 10/01/2011

We came to Tamsen almost a year ago with a tight budget and discouraged hopes. Many of the other photographers we had consulted with quoted prices far outside what we were able to pay for, and were ... Read more unwilling to negotiate. When we met with Tamsen, we found her warm, welcoming, and willing to meet us where our budget stood. The best part was that when we got our engagement pictures back, we realized we didn’t have to sacrifice one iota of quality. The wedding photos turned out just as beautifully—we’re so happy! Her professionalism and artistic abilities are commendable and we truly felt taken care of before, during, and after our wedding.