Tan Weddings & Events

Sacramento, California · View map · Visit website

About Tan Weddings & Events

Tan Weddings & Events is an officiating, music, design, and planning company in Central Coast, California. Husband and wife team, Jennifer and Rick Tan, have more than 15 years of experience in the wedding industry. They are a one-stop shop for all your wedding needs.

Tan Weddings & Events welcomes all faiths, couples, and traditions. You can mix and match services or make a package, they are an a la carte service. They offer customized ceremonies to make sure the words express what you feel. They work with you to plan your ceremony to the last detail. Tan Weddings & Events offers live music for your ceremony, cocktail reception, and wedding reception. You can make personalized playlists for each event. They also offer design services where they help create the wedding style that reflects you. They offer two planning packages, a full-service package, and an event coordinator package. You can get the wedding planning help you need to have a flawless wedding. They offer their services for elopements as well.

221 Reviews for Tan Weddings & Events

221 Tan Weddings & Events Reviews

S
Featured
Shelly

Married on 08/23/2018

I cannot say enough about Tan Weddings! We got engaged in June and were trying to plan a quick elopement in August in Napa so I did a ton of research and contacted so many planners. I had an exact ... Read more vision of what I wanted (something intimate with a private dinner for just us) and I was disappointed that so many planners told me "not sure anyone does that". I was also disappointed that so many planners were so unresponsive with a complete lack of follow up. But then I contacted Jennifer Tan. Right from the first exchange of emails, Jennifer was so responsive and if I said I wasn't sure about anything she responded that she would check on some other options. When we first talked on the phone, she wanted to understand what we envisioned and it was clear that she was really listening and wanted to ensure everything was perfect. When our wedding day came, we could not have been more thrilled with how everything turned out. The vendors were top notch (photography, hair/makeup, venue/catering) and every little detail was taken care of (they did our flowers and they were GORGEOUS!). It was an elopement (just the two of us!) but Rick and Jennifer never made us feel like we were less important than the big weddings that I know they had on the near horizon. Bottom line, Tan Weddings is amazing to work with and worth every single penny. We would highly recommend them to anyone!!

M
mahino

Married on 07/06/2019

Simply the best.

What more can I say except that I’m obsessed with Jennifer Tan and her team. She was my brain and my other half. She was ALWAYS available and literally never forgets anything. She was on top of every ... Read more single little detail and always one step ahead, anticipating needs, cost changes and always had an answer for every complicated question I would throw at her. She was by my side and kept me calm, collected and a “chill bride.” Her team pulled off the most magical weekend (four totally separate events, three nights and four days) that far exceeded any of my already high expectations. My father even gave a major shout out to her and her team during his welcome speech! Ps. They are an extremely talented husband and wife team with amazing supporting staff that all totally LOVE what they do. My wedding is over and I still text her because I miss her! Hire her. They also offer insane services and do not upcharge the way other high-end planners do. again, HIRE THEM!

J
Julie

Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommended!

We can’t say enough about how much we enjoyed working with the Tans team! They made our wedding day perfect and ensured that everything ran smoothly! They were worth every penny! Read more We can’t say enough about how much we enjoyed working with the Tans team!!! They made our wedding day perfect and ensured that everything ran smoothly!! They were worth every penny!!!!