Tangled Hair Salon

Providenciales, TC · View map · Visit website

About Tangled Hair Salon

Tangled Hair Salon is located in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, and offers in-salon and on-site wedding hairstyling services. The team’s passion is wedding hair and they work together with skilled makeup artists on the island.

Experience

Brigitte from Tangled Hair Salon has been a hairstylist for more than 40 years, over 20 of which have been spent in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Brigitte was born in Germany and started her profession as an apprentice stylist in Waldkraiburg, Germany. She has a Master’s Certificate from Munich Hair Academy and has worked throughout Europe and the Turks & Caicos Islands.

Tangled Hair Salon offers cuts, colors, and styling for both men and women. You are able to choose if you’d like to visit the salon on your big day, or the team can come to your hotel or villa and are open to traveling to Providenciales’ sister islands of Parrot Cay, South Caicos, Ambergris Cays, and North or Middle Caicos. The European salon offers individual prices or hair and makeup packages. Services offered include consultations, blowouts, and updos for you and your bridal party.

7 Reviews for Tangled Hair Salon

7 Tangled Hair Salon Reviews

Jill
Jill Marie

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Beautiful Wedding Hair

Brigitte from Tangled Hair Salon did an amazing job on my hair for my rehearsal dinner and for my wedding. I couldn't have been happier with my hair! She also did all my bridesmaids and mothers of the ... Read more bride and groom. Everyone looked beautiful! Thank you Brigitte!

Leslie
Leslie Wyatt

Getting married on 07/04/2020

Wow!! Amazing sylist!

Wow! My daughter and I both loved Brigitte. She made our hair look amazing for my beach wedding this past April! She worked magic with my short, thin hair and gave me a beautiful updo that looked ... Read more perfect the entire night (even with the ocean breezes)! She also styled my daughter's hair and created the perfect updo look with braids and a messy bun. My daughter is a teenager and is not easy to please, but she loved Brigitte's work. Brigitte was easy to work with and communicated with me prior to the event by email. She came to our hotel to do our hair and was very efficient, professional and had a great sense of humor. Brigitte is a true artist! If you ever need wedding hair in Turks and Caicos, make sure you call Brigitte!

J
Juliya C

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing wedding hairstyles and make-up

Therese was great! She arrived promptly as scheduled and got to work quickly since she did have three different hair styles to do. She was able to do full up-dos in ~1-1. 5hrs which was very efficient. ... Read more She was even able to deal with the most difficult customer - my mom. The hairstyles came out beautifully! Brigitte was also super easy to deal with and was very flexible with scheduling. She organized the make-up service through Ann who was just a joy. I wanted a very natural look, didn't want it to look plastered on, and Ann accomplished the job very well. Everyone commented on how natural but at the same time concealing the makeup was. I would definitely recommend the service to anyone getting married in T&C. Thank you everyone for making me look beautiful on my special day.