Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup

Bothell, WA · View map · Visit website

About Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist based in Bothell, Washington, also serving the Seattle area. Owner Tania Salazar has extensive experience in editorial makeup and also loves working with wedding clients to help them look and feel their best for their special day. She enjoys customizing every client experience, providing a fun-filled encounter and an amazing wedding look, making each customer’s event all the more special.

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup offers hair and makeup services for weddings and other special events. Hair services include updos/styling, hair trials, on-site hair, and blowouts. Tania also provides the following wedding makeup services:

• On-site makeup

Featured
Kathia Salazar

Married on 03/18/2017

Perfect! 😍

Tania made my hair and makeup for my wedding and for my trash the dress and I was very pleased, she literally made me look sooo beautiful but still me. I’m that kind of person whose makeup don’t ... Read more last, my skin kind of swallows it but that day I looked perfect until the end. We had a trial day so we could try some styles, she was very sweet and patient with me trying to decide, gave me this peace and reassurance that make me feel really confident about myself. She even gave me some tips for my daily makeup and made my eyebrows, I love her and wouldn’t hesitate to book her again.

F
Fernando Ivarra

Getting married on 01/11/2020

Excellent & always ready to work.

Tania was my go to make up Artist back in Mexico City, she can do both commercial and fashion work exceptionally. We did a couple of magazine covers and a lot of celebrity shoots and they always loved ... Read more her. I would describe her style as Classy with a lot of edge. Besides she is such a nice person to work with. Very easy going and dedicated to detail which is much appreciated since I barely had to retouch anything whenever she did my models.

C
Claudia Loranca

Getting married on 12/29/2019

Takes care of every detail!

Tania did a great job doing my hair and make up when I was part of the wedding party. She loves her job and enjoy way to much doing it! Read more Tania did a great job doing my hair and make up when I was part of the wedding party. She loves her job and enjoy way to much doing it!!!