Tannenbaum

Reno, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Tannenbaum

Local to Reno, Nevada, alpine event center and wedding venue Tannenbaum specializes in hosting rustic, elegant wedding ceremonies and receptions of all sizes. Built in 1947, Tannenbaum offers couples stunning views and a natural, vintage ambiance to complement the inherent beauty of your marriage.

Facilities & Capacity
Located in the heart of the Toiyabe National Forest amongst towering pine trees and professionally landscaped lawns and grounds, Tannenbaum services indoor and outdoor wedding events. With over 4,500 square feet of indoor banquet space, and more space available outdoors, Tannenbaum can host weddings of up to 225 guests. Indoors, your wedding guests can marvel at Tannenbaum’s large timber beams, double-sided stone fireplace, continuous windows, and a large deck overlooking the forest’s surrounding valleys and mountains. A bridal suite and a groom’s suite — the latter equipped with a pool table — are also available for your convenience.

Tannenbaum staff is happy to customize the venue to fit your wedding’s size, budget, style, and general needs, and can rearrange seating as needed. The standard Tannenbaum rental package includes the cost of eight hours of venue use, linens and napkins, tables and chairs, a dance floor, two wedding suites, and set up and breakdown service. On-site event planners are also always provided for all weddings booked at Tannenbaum to ensure your wedding is a stress-free, seamless experience for you and your guests.

32 Reviews for Tannenbaum

32 Tannenbaum Reviews

C
Featured
Cassie

Married on 10/15/2018

Immaculate

The venue was picturesque and the photos are remarkable to remember your day. The staff was super responsive, very meticulous, and absolutely understanding of the needs of my partner and I. The food ... Read more was INSANELY delicious. I have zero regrets and think this was the absolute best place for my marriage to start.

M
Marlene

Married on 02/14/2019

When my husband and I decided we were going to get married, we knew that we didn't want to get married in a casino or a church. So in saying that, we actually had a hard time finding a place. We ... Read more didn't really want to get married in Tahoe because we had at least 100 people we were inviting and Tahoe was actually pretty pricey. So when I found the Tannenbaum, I was ecstatic. It wasn't Tahoe and it wasn't a casino. You could have your ceremony outdoors or indoors and it had a huge reception area. It holds up to 250 people. It also had a Bridal suite and a Grooms area with a pool table. The biggest thing for me was that they included Basic linens (Black, White and Ivory), tables and chairs. They did complete set up and break down. The cost was reasonable to rent the place. They let you have outside vendors come in. The rental times are for 10 hrs and they never have 2 weddings in the same day! The girls who work at the Tannenbaum were extremely helpful especially on the wedding day. They can help you find vendors. The also offer you day of coordination. They have it all. Check it out!

A
Ally

Married on 08/04/2018

The tannenbaum is absolutely gorgeous and makes wedding planning extremely easy! I only had to pick the DJ, cake, Photograghers, videographer, and flowers. They pretty much provided the decorations, ... Read more food, alcohol, plates, linens, chairs, set up as well as take down of decorations. They made things extremely easy for a busy bride and at a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this venue for weddings and any other events. It is absolutely gorgeous and spacious. I could not be happier! Julie was so amazing! She knows exactly what to do and she is so helpful with providing pricing and even info on other vendors. My wedding was so much fun! Everything turned out perfect and I am an extremely happy bride! The Tannenbaum is literally like a fairy tail, I don’t think there is a better place for a wedding. The staff is amazing! They are so helpful and kind! You will not find a better place for a wedding, this is it, this is the place!