Tanning Luxe

Fresno, CA · View map

About Tanning Luxe

Tanning Luxe is a luxurious spray tanning service that allows you to obtain a beautiful golden glow in the privacy of your home, providing you with the most natural tan and the best spray tanning experience!

Tanning Luxe uses only the highest organic quality solution with a unique violet/brown blend. It is an odorless, streak free, naturally bronzed hue that adjusts to your own skin tone, suitable for every shade from fair to deep olive skin tones. Best of all is you rinse in as little as ONE hour so you can move on with your day! (Rinse from 1-4 hours depending on the desired tanning shade)

Key ingredients contain:

* Pure Coconut Oil - for maximum hydration and to strengthen the skin tissue. Beneficial to soothe sunburn, eczema and psoriasis.

*Moroccan Oil - protects and repairs the skin while reducing the appearance of scars, wrinkles and stretch marks.

*Caffeine- Beneficial for dehydrating fat cells; tightens the skin to appear smoother and firmer! *Cucumber Extract - its beneficial properties assist in tightening collagen and also replenishes skin

*White and Green Tea Extract- Proven as a highly effective antioxidant and calming properties to sooth & nourish the skin. *Vitamins A,E,&C hydrates the skin.

**Formulated without: Parebens, Mineral Oil, Sulfates & Gluten

...So, Fancy that golden luxe glow!

10 Reviews for Tanning Luxe

10 Tanning Luxe Reviews

J
Jeanette

Getting married on 09/26/2020

The advice I would give couples is to first look at her social media to check out her incredible work, look at the different shade options and send her a message to inquire. I've been going to her for ... Read more about 3 years now and have zero complains! Not only does she make you feel extremely comfortable during the process, but her solution is truly the best I've come across. I'm fair skinned and looking naturally tan is extremely important to me. After my first tan, I was hooked! My fair skin transformed into this beautiful naturally bronzed skin with no streaks! Trust me when I say you will not regret choosing this professional for your next tan experience. Enjoy!

T
Tatillana

Married on 05/11/2019

Definitely book this vendor! I'm olive skinned tone and usually tan fairly quickly so I never really had the need to spray tan. Recently, I was asked to attend a formal event with a dress that ... Read more completely washed me out and I was not tanned at all! Fortunately, I came across Tanning Luxe's social media and immediately DM'd her. Lucy responded within minutes! She answered so many of my questions, realized I had more, gave me her phone number and then talked to me for about 20 minutes making me feel completely comfortable and at ease. Once we met, she was extremely professional, kind, and very patient with me. She knew it was my first time so she walked me through the process again. Let me just add, her level of professionalism made me feel comfortable enough to get spray tanned nude! To my disbelief, the solution wasn't sticky nor did it have that "fake tan odor" everyone always talks about. To add to my disbelief, Lucy told me I could rinse off only after an HOUR after being sprayed! Sure enough I did and the results were beautiful! I couldn't believe, I didn't have to wait 8 hours to reveal my new natural glowing bronze! I've been constantly telling friends about it and they have all switched over to Tanning Luxe! Thank you again Lucy for making spray tanning an incredible experience for me and my friends! We will be back! :)

User7020439

Recently married

Very professional. Makes you feel extremely comfortable during your spray tan. Will never go to anyone else. :) Read more Very professional. Makes you feel extremely comfortable during your spray tan. Will never go to anyone else. :)