Tanoan Country Club

Albuquerque, NM · View map · Visit website

About Tanoan Country Club

Tanoan Country Club is an exquisite wedding venue located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This country club wedding venue provides couples with an abundance of scenic views, including breathtaking mountain vistas and views of Albuquerque’s city lights. Tanoan Country Club provides couples with a beautiful indoor-outdoor setting and endless scenery. With warm, welcoming designs and an impressive second story balcony - this venue is sure to provide you with the perfect setting for your special day.

Facilities and Capacity
The Tanoan Country Club provides couples with a number of exquisite event spaces to spend their special celebration with up to 220 loved ones. Couples can conduct their sacred ceremony on the outdoor veranda, featuring sweeping views of the nearby Sandia mountains. The surrounding rolling fairways offer couples an enchanting backdrop for their wedding ceremony.

Perched on the second story of the clubhouse and features a striking wraparound balcony, the Tanoan Ballroom offers couples an indoor-outdoor atmosphere. This gorgeous and expansive ballroom also features floor-to-ceiling windows providing couples with stunning mountain vistas. This room is also illuminated by gorgeous sunsets, providing couples with unparalleled natural beauty from the comfort of their luxurious indoor space.

Tanoan Country Club offers couples a wide range of special services in order to further enhance their wedding venue experience. Some of their services include the following:

• Event planning
  • Barware/glassware
  • Flatware
  • Linens

Cuisine
The Tanoan Country Club provides couples with delectable catering services for their wedding reception dinner. This dedicated team of chefs offers couples a vast, international menu including tantalizing hors d’oeuvres, entrees, and desserts. Couples are invited to customize their food and beverage catering menu to best reflect their particular taste and style.

Location
Tanoan Country Club is situated in Albuquerque, New Mexico, less than 30 minutes away from South Sandia Peak, and 20 minutes from downtown Albuquerque. The Albuquerque International Airport is also conveniently located 27 only minutes away by car.

21 Reviews for Tanoan Country Club

21 Tanoan Country Club Reviews

R
Featured
Rubi

Married on 07/15/2017

Sunee and Tina were our wedding coordinators -- they are great! From the beginning, they were professional, easy to get ahold of, answered all of my questions (I had more than a few), flexible with ... Read more last minute changes, friendly, and made the reception planning a breeze!. Tanoan was out of our price range for a venue, but it truly is worth it! The food and service were excellent, our guests really enjoyed their food and we loved being able to provide entree options for our guests. My husband and I are SO glad we went with Tanoan for our wedding reception.

A
Alex R Garcia Jr

Married on 11/24/2018

Fall Wedding

The Tanoan event planner and professional ceremonial staff added tremendous value to our wedding day and would highly recommend them for your next special event.. The indoor/outdoor setting, food ... Read more menu, and spot on service exceeded our expectations.. " HOOAH' to all the Tanoan Staff!!

R
Rosa Zalesak

Married on 11/18/2018

Perfect in every way... want to do it here again!!

We had a surprise birthday party at the Sandia Grille for my 85-years young mom and everything was perfect and smooth! I want to do it again! Working with Sunee was so easy and clear. The room decor ... Read more was beautiful and of course the view spectacular! We had an open cash bar and the staff was very professional and attentive in everything we asked. The food was cooked perfectly! I admit I was a bit worried with everything else going on to put this together, but was soon put at ease with confidence once I got to the Tanoan. It was a very memorable experience and I would wholeheartedly recommend The Tanoan Country Club to all my friends and acquaintances.