T'antay Miami

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About T'antay Miami

T'antay Miami is an artisanal custom made to order cake business (fresh from scratch ) based in Little Havana Miami, Florida. Before their wedding day, all couples will receive the opportunity to meet up with Ingrid, the owner, to discuss their wedding cake details. Couples can also take part in a private tasting to sample different flavors and fillings. The team at the company takes a very personal approach to baking each cake to ensure you are left with a finished product that exceeds your expectations.

T'antay Miami offers a variety of flavor options, such as Peruvian chocolate, buttery vanilla, and lemon olive oil. Once they choose a flavor, couples can then add their choice of filling or fresh fruit. Cakes can be made multi-tiered or as a single layer depending on your preference. If you would like a specific flavor that the company doesn't offer, or have any dietary restrictions such as gluten-free or vegan, the team will bake your cake to accommodate your needs. In addition to cakes, there are a variety of wedding favors available, such as macaroons, cupcakes, key lime jars, and more. For large cakes, the team is more than happy to offer delivery services.

11 Reviews for T'antay Miami

11 T'antay Miami Reviews

Steph
Featured
Steph Menendez

Married on 05/19/2019

Not just beautiful but tasty

Our wedding cake was beautiful AND delicious! Everyone loved it so much there wasn't even 1 slice left to take home. At first, I choose t'antay miami because of their perfect reviews. I was a bit ... Read more skeptical (because perfect reviews are hard to come by) but I got to say I'm ecstatic the reviews were accurate. Thank you Ingrid, I couldn't have dreamt of a better cake. ❤

Y
Yomilie Acosta

Married on 07/07/2019

Wedding Cake

Ingrid is amazing from the taste to the look of the cake which left me speechless. She gives you all the details from how to place the cake to how to cut the cake, thanks to her technique I had plenty ... Read more for the next few days!!

F
Francesca Ng

Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing cake, delicious and customer service THE BEST

This process was great, since I ordered the cake, until she delivered it to me. I asked for something specific and she was super pro doing it! She was really into details sending me pics and ... Read more everything to make sure I liked it and I LOVED IT! The cake was beautiful and not only that but also DELICIOUS! Everyone at the party loved it!