Tantzi Kuyers Photography

Grand Rapids, MI · Visit website

About Tantzi Kuyers Photography

A traveling wedding photographer located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Tantzi Kuyers Photography specializes in capturing candid and intimate moments that reflect the true emotion of your special day. Tantzi’s dark and moody style brings a fresh and creative look to your images, and she will ensure you are comfortable and have fun throughout the process.

Tantzi Kuyers Photography uses a natural, photojournalistic, and vintage photographic style to create stunning engagement and wedding images. She also shoots portraits and boudoir sessions if desired. Tantzi can accommodate a second shooter, as well as travel to destination shoots, and additional hours are available upon request. Your final photos will be delivered as high-resolution images for you to enjoy for a lifetime.

3 Reviews for Tantzi Kuyers Photography

3 Tantzi Kuyers Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda Williams

Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful!

Tanzi is just Wonderful! She is goofy and fun, which really made taking pictures a breeze. Her pictures are so beautifully edited and I could have asked for more. She was able to catch great photos of ... Read more everyone at our intimate wedding. Not only that, she was willing to take family photos for us with our daughter instead of engagement photos. She was really able to customize her services to fit our wants. Just a blast!

S
Sarah Schaefer

Married on 10/06/2018

Very fun, talented, and personable photographer

Tantzi was a joy to work with. She brought out the best in us by helping us relax and just have fun. She took our engagement and wedding photos, and we were extremely happy with how they all turned ... Read more out. She did a beautiful job capturing the best moments of the day. We’re so glad we hired Tantzi!

E
Elizabeth Bir

Married on 05/31/2018

Wouldn’t have changed a thing!!

Absolutely stunning photographs. My husband and I were blown away by our wedding photos. Tantzi was awesome from the beginning. It was so easy to take photos with her because of her laid-back and ... Read more friendly personality. She wasn’t afraid to be silly as a way of making others laugh or just feel more comfortable, and in doing so, she had a way of capturing just the right moments, the beautiful and precious ones that you want to hold onto forever! On top of her friendliness, she was always prompt and professional. I could count on her to answer any and all of my (many) questions right away, which is always SO helpful when planning such a big day, and she even helped me out with the overall timeline of our day. I’m so glad we found Tantzi and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding photographer.

Tantzi Kuyers Photography FAQ