Tanya Perry Photography

Goshen, New Hampshire · View map

About Tanya Perry Photography

Tanya Perry Photography is wedding photography business based in Goshen, New Hampshire. Understanding weddings are a culmination of time, effort, attention, and money, Tanya works hard to gather each small detail of a couple’s special day, so they can remember it for years to come. Recognizing each wedding as a unique and special occasion, she feels honored to spend the day with each couple, capturing honest and beautifully raw moments.

Tanya offers wedding day photos as well as photography for destination weddings, wedding portraits, engagement sessions, and trash-the-dress shoots. Working with natural and photojournalism styles, she only books one event per day to completely focus on the task at hand. Tanya Perry Photography also offers additional booking hours, multiple location shooting, and can also provide a second shooter if needed. A couple’s final high-resolution prints are offered as digital files.

6 Reviews for Tanya Perry Photography

6 Tanya Perry Photography Reviews

A
Aimee Dupuis

Getting married on 08/24/2019

Beyond my expectations

I hired Tanya for our wedding in Aug and she just finished our engagement session which went above and beyond my expectations. Tanya was reliable, very responsive, fun, laid back and my pictures came ... Read more out incredible! I didn't quite know what to expect, but right away my fiance and I felt comfortable with Tanya and she was patient with us, and our pups! She made the pictures exactly what I was looking for, and I'm thrilled with the results! I'm so happy I chose Tanya as choosing a photographer is not easy... I can't wait to have her with me all day on my wedding. You won't regret hiring Tanya for your pictures!

Bethany
Bethany Kerin-Herrick

Getting married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Experience

I do not like getting my pictures taken and feel like I need 100% direction, look here, move here, tilt here, mouth like this, eyes over here, this is the only way I've ever had photo shoots and felt ... Read more that this was the only way pictures come out good. This was nothing like that! There was little direction, she talked with us, we just enjoyed each others company, we were so relaxed and it never felt like a chore. She put us in a space together, asked us how she'd like us to face and from there him and I joked and laughed and flirted and she took pictures... and just captured the moments. My fiance stated it was one of the best experiences he's had in his life, He's told all his friends and family about it and is so excited every time he talks about the shoot. It truly was a rare and beautiful experience.

Kira
Kira

Married on 10/20/2018

Phenomenal

I hired Tanya to do our engagement and wedding photos and boy am I glad I did. Not only is she super friendly, she is very quick to answer any questions you may have and she is super quick to get your ... Read more photos back to you which is a HUGE plus because i was dying to see them! Her pricing is very affordable and her work is amazing. She is willing to go above and beyond for her clients. Tanya traveled to our home, through the woods on our property, and stood/laid in a river to capture our engagement photos and even took some of our kids when we got back to our home! I’m beyond thankful and can not wait for her to take all our wedding photos in October.