Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility

Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility is an elegant golf club and wedding venue in Saint Louis, Missouri. This picturesque property offers everything a couple needs to customize their big day. From the rolling Missouri countryside as your ceremony backdrop, to the elegant clubhouse to host your formal dinner, there is nothing lacking at the Tapawingo National Golf Club for a stellar wedding event. Their wedding planning and culinary staff work hard to ensure your experience is seamless from the beginning to end of your day. No matter what you envision, you can make it happen at the Tapawingo National Golf Club.

Facilities and Capacity
Tapawingo National Golf Club offers indoor and outdoor event spaces to host your ceremony and reception. The clubhouse features modern decor and elegant furnishings to make your wedding day either upscale and sophisticated or more casual, depending on your preference. The banquet room features tall curtained windows to offer views of the surrounding golf course and rolling hills. It also has a dance floor in the center. From the ballroom, you’ll be able to enjoy vistas of the stream that runs through the property. The stream and golf course areas are also idyllic portrait backdrops before and after your ceremony.

Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility works hard to give every couple and their guests a once in a lifetime experience. You’ll work alongside a personal wedding coordinator to plan decor, coordinate with vendors, and determine a menu that will delight your guests. Wedding packages include cake cutting service, a champagne toast, and up to five hours of premium cash or open bar service throughout the reception. Available wedding decor and rental items include china, linens, silverware, glassware, and centerpieces.

Cuisine
Tapawingo National Golf Club offers Italian and international-inspired cuisine made fresh from the catering kitchen. You’ll work with the culinary team to determine a meal that suits your guests’ dietary needs and preferences. All multi-course meals are served with bread, coffee, and other assorted beverages. Some of the most popular entree selections include the chicken Parmigiano and the stuffed filet of sole.

78 Reviews for Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility

78 Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility Reviews

K
Featured
Kathleen

Married on 04/14/2018

I honestly can’t say enough wonderful things about Tapawingo and their staff! They were extremely accommodating, organized, and well-equipped to meet all of our needs and make our wedding day ... Read more perfect. Chris, the event director, was always easy to reach and keeps everything during the planning process on track. I felt completely stress free knowing he was there to keep things running smoothly- and he did! During the wedding I was complimented over and over again from guests about how amazing the food was, “best they’ve ever had”!! The venue is spectacular and you won't meet a group of people more genuinely excited for your big day! I would highly recommend Tapawingo, and I would give them more then 5 stars if possible!

Lauren
Lauren Billen

Getting married on 11/05/2019

If you're considering Tapawingo- Just do it!!

We had our reception at Tapawingo two weeks ago and it was honestly perfect! If I could give Tapawingo more than a 5 star I would! Chris and Jill made planning my wedding reception not only easy, but ... Read more fun. I loved that I could get everything done at the venue- food, drinks, photo booth and decor all in one place which makes planning hassle free. Jill worked with me to create the perfect look I was going for and she nailed it! The table cloths, center pieces candles, were exactly what I wanted! I got so many compliments on our reception! Guests said it was the best food, and open bar they have ever had at a wedding- everyone loved having the late night pizzas too! If you are considering Tapawingo for your wedding, I highly recommend it- you won't regret it! Thank you Tapawingo for all your hard work and for making my reception everything I could have hoped for, and memories that will last a lifetime!

Mariah
Mariah Senter

Married on 06/15/2019

Chris and his team at Tapawingo we’re AMAZING! Very helpful and very professional. Reasonably priced, amazing food and very reasonably priced. The place was absolutely beautiful and so easy to dress ... Read more up and make your own! I can’t say enough great things about my special day—but I couldn’t have done it without their help. They were so flexible and easy to work with! Very hospitable during every meeting that we had. They hold tastings every three months and that was the most help I ever received into making me feel at ease that my day would go smoothly. The price included food, drinks and set up! They make you go with their caterer Joe Boccardi’s, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. We continue to get compliments from our guests about the venue and so much praise on their food. FANTASTIC JOB!