Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier

Arlington Heights, IL · View map

About Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier

On Location Makeup Artistry and Custom Airbrush Tanning for Bridal, Beauty, Glamour, Print, Television and Runway.
You can see some of Tara’s work on NBC, CBS Chicago, Bleech Magazine, Six Degrees Magazine, Chicago Scene Magazine, and several other media outlets. Additional On-Location services are available, such as Custom Airbrush Tanning and Contouring, Faux Lashes, and Personal Shopping.

Tara is a self taught makeup artist, formally trained by several Celebrity Makeup Artists, and privately trained by Oprah Winfrey’s Makeup Artists.

Tara also offers Private Parties and teaches Private Makeup Artistry Lessons of Several Skill Levels, from lashes to lipstick and everything in between. Tara educates Makeup Artists, Aspiring Makeup Artists, Models, Adults, Teens, and anyone wishing to learn how to effectively grasp a knowledge of Makeup Application, Skincare, Color Theory, or simply how to update or clean out their makeup bag!

10 Reviews for Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier

10 Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier Reviews

K
Kristy

Married on 11/04/2017

Tara did an AMAZING job for our makeup at my wedding. Everything turned out great in pictures and lasted all night. I get so nervous about makeup looking too heavy - but she made it look very natural ... Read more and I felt totally comfortable and LOVED the outcome. She came highly recommended to me and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking!

P
Pamela

Married on 09/06/2014

Tara is just amazing. I hired Tara for my wedding in early September and she's a complete professional. She's accommodating and puts you at ease right away and her prices are very reasonable. She did ... Read more did my makeup and makeup for four of my bridesmaids. She arrived to the hotel where we were getting ready on time and in a great mood. After having a bad makeup trial experience with another makeup artist, a bridesmaid found Tara B Artistry online. I had my makeup done the afternoon of my bachelorette party as the trial with Tara and, although it was more than I was used to at first, I realized that it transformed me and my skin looked totally flawless in photos, which was what I wanted. She knows what she's doing. She'll really talk through your concerns at the trial and works hard to try out different things to find what makes you happy. I got a ton of compliments on my makeup from both the trial and the wedding day and the makeup held up all night each time. I can't wait for an excuse to use Tara B Artistry again!

C
C

Married on 01/26/2013

Tara was amazing and so easy to work with! She was reccomended to me by a friend, and I am so glad! My makeup looked perfect and lasted all day (as it did for the trial). I wanted to lighten it up for ... Read more for the day of, and she did it flawlessly! She is so flexible and easy going- I planned from out of town, and she was happy to rearrange her schedule to help! Highly, highly reccomend!