Tara Draper Photography

Wisconsin Dells, WI · View map

About Tara Draper Photography

Feeling comfortable with your photographer is essential on your wedding day. I strive in making connections with each couple on a personal level, so that they feel at ease in front of the camera. It’s all about having a good time and making your photography experience fun, enjoyable and stress-free. After photographing over 100 weddings, I have realized that the day goes by so fast. It’s my job to tell your story, capturing the essence of your love and all the efforts that you have put into your special day. My style is timeless, natural, modern and creative.

As an artist, I bring my vision and creative talents with each wedding experience, and I’m heavily influenced by art, emotion and fashion and have always sought a creative outlet. I have always loved photography, how it can transport you into a different place and time with just one image. Once I focused my efforts behind the lens, I knew I had found the perfect medium that would allow me to combine my creativity, love of working with others, and my design talents.

There are a variety of packages and products ranging from leather albums, coffee table books, sign-in books, gallery wraps and much more. All of my 8 and 10 hour packages include a second shooter as well. Custom wedding packages and pricing are available.

I look forward to meeting you and creating beautiful memories that you and your families will cherish forever!

Contact me at taradraperphoto@yahoo.com or 608-393-0716

28 Reviews for Tara Draper Photography

28 Tara Draper Photography Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 05/25/2019

Tara did such an amazing job and was so unbelievably patient, open and flexible from beginning to end. We had beautiful weather and a photographer that took full advantage of the weather and the views ... Read more and setting of our venue. I would highly recommend Tara for any event or occasion you may need photographs professionally done. Thank you Tara for capturing the beautiful moments of our special day!

Paige
Paige Lindner

Married on 11/17/2018

Tara Draper ridiculously incredible work and heart

You are not doing your wedding, your venue, your party, or the future you in looking at these photos down the road justice unless you book with Tara. I have had the privilege to work for her, have her ... Read more do my senior photos, family Christmas card photo shoots, family pictures, and now wedding. As my life has evolved and grown she has captured me in those moments and this is no different. She does everything the day to provide peace, lend a hand wherever necessary, extend helpful advice (if asked for) and you will always find her affected and teary eyed in the back of your ceremony doing her job perfectly. Tara has more of an eye for candid, lovely, unique shots than anyone I’ve known. She wears no coat to experience what the people she is photographing experience and treats every bride/groom like her best friends. This woman (and Katie Hunt her second shooter) took the cake, loved me so well on my big day, and didn’t stop at mediocre. When I look back on these photos and her contribution that day every cent was worth it.

C
Cathy

Married on 08/04/2018

Tara makes taking pictures easy! Her work is beautiful! Read more Tara makes taking pictures easy! Her work is beautiful!