Tara Lyons Photography

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Tara Lyons Photography

Tara Lyons Photography is owned and operated by Tara Lyons. While Tara Lyons (me!) is located in Austin, TX, I'm happy to travel all over the central Texas area to capture your wedding!

Tara Lyons (me!) has been a photographer for thirteen years and loves capturing special moments for happy humans. I'm in my second year of wedding photography and have simply adored getting to know each of every couple I've worked with. I offer a range of wedding packages, all of which include your full resolution digital images. Your wedding should be a super awesome love party, not an all day photo op, so I believe in capturing moments as they present themselves. I'd love to chat with you about your special day!

On a personal note, I like cheese, roller blading, the beach, and really bad low budget horror movies. I'm married to a total weirdo named Zak. Together we have a darling germ covered toddler named Penny and a snorting pug named Bissy.

3 Reviews for Tara Lyons Photography

3 Tara Lyons Photography Reviews

K
Kayla

Getting married on 11/07/2020

We had a blast hanging out with Tara, she is literally amazing! We are so obsessed with our pictures, the hardest part is picking out which one to use! Normally taking pictures can be awkward and ... Read more uncomfortable, but with Tara it is super easy and fun! She gave us enough direction to be able to feel at ease but yet we were able to still play around with different poses and just let loose. She is amazingly talented and able to capture all the love and prettiest moments. She is absolutely going to be our photographer for our big day!

E
Erin

Married on 01/05/2019

We love Tara!

Tara was a joy to work with. We had a large wedding party and even larger families which all needed photos. She really did a great job of capturing special moments at our wedding! Read more Tara was a joy to work with. We had a large wedding party and even larger families which all needed photos. She really did a great job of capturing special moments at our wedding!

Jenna
Jenna Tancill

Married on 12/15/2018

Tara is amazing and we love our wedding pictures!

We absolutely love our wedding pictures! Tara is amazing! She didn’t just capture our special day, but she also captured “us! ” We can be such goofballs, but those silly moments between us turned out ... Read more to be some of our best pictures! Although the weather was beautiful, we had limited lighting, yet Tara managed to make our pictures look bright anyway! We will definitely hire her for future special occasions, including our newborn photos for our baby boy!

Tara Lyons Photography FAQ