Tara Mc Photographic Art

Crystal River, FL · View map

About Tara Mc Photographic Art

I am often bemused when I hear other creatives & artists refer to their commissioned work as not being their "personal work". I just can't wrap my head around it. As an artist, especially one who so highly values the HUMAN element and condition in all things, I simply can not imagine making the type of connections that I do with my clients and not have it be A deeply personal experience to create art with and for them. Getting to know my clients is as much a part of the process as the moment my camera shutter closes. In order to capture someone authentically, during the most intimate and important moments of their life, requires a connection and relationship that is INCREDIBLY personal. I'm invested in that process and those moments with my clients. I laugh with them, dance with them, cry with them, grieve with them. Whatever part of their life story I am telling, I am there in it with them, I don't find myself able to capture them truthfully without fully diving in to those experiences with them. There is a little bit of myself in everything I create, and i tie myself closely to my art in all of its forms. Therefore, I consider ALL of my work to be personal.

I have been capturing people and wedding daysall over the world for over a decade now!

9 Reviews for Tara Mc Photographic Art

9 Tara Mc Photographic Art Reviews

S
Sarice

Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect day

Tara captured many beautiful moments and was never obtrusive. Read more Tara captured many beautiful moments and was never obtrusive.

Tiffany
Tiffany Lemm

Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

I found Tara after seeing a friend’s enegagement photos. They were just beautiful! Tara wasn’t technically local for me so I didn’t even think she would be in my price range but she absolutely was, ... Read more she is wonderful to work with!! Bends over backwards to help with your vision for your photoshoots, is so professional and creative. I have shot with Tara several times now and she will be my forever photographer!!! I have recommended a few friends to her and they have all been thrilled as well! She is the best!! Thanks for everything Tara!

K
Kristina Wise

Married on 04/14/2018

One of a kind photographer!

I would absolutely recommend Tara to anyone that is looking for a bad ass wedding photographer. Tara is such a skilled and creative photographer. I am always so impressed with how unique her images ... Read more are even in locations that a million other photographers have shot at. She truly takes the feel of the day, the personality of each of her couples, the beautiful in between moments and all the little details and creates such a seamless story of your wedding day. You'd think shed be busy enough with just focusing on the photography aspect of the day but she also does so much more. She fixed a broken dress, helped makes the day run so smooth, knows how to take control of crazy large family's and still not sure how she got a hyper dog to listen to her and look right at the camera! Her experience, skills and unique style is extraordinary.