Tara Photography

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina · View map

About Tara Photography

Vibrant, brilliant, true-to-life, beautiful photographs are worth more than words can say. These are the types of photographs you deserve for your wedding day. I believe this is one of the most important decisions you will need to make throughout all the planning, because the photographs that are cherished for years to come are what brings the memories back and allows you to relive that day.

Photography is my passion; I love to capture the beauty of life as it unfolds. One of the most joyful celebrations is a wedding, and I take great pride and care in documenting these precious once in a lifetime moments.

My Style and Approach: I love weddings and it shows! You deserve a wedding photographer who sees your big day as you do, as the most important and special day of your life. My style is an artistic blend of photojournalism and traditional with an innovative contemporary flair. My Bachelor Degree in Media Arts and Photography coupled with over 20 years experience are assets that enable me to give my clients outstanding images and professional service. During your day, I unobtrusively capture all the wonderful moments and emotions including the classic "formals", presenting you with a full spectrum pictorial. I approach each wedding with a fresh eye and my best artistic attention to ensure I ideally capture the true spirit of your once in a lifetime day. Upon viewing your wedding day photographs you’ll enjoy a showcase of spontaneous shots, stunning classics and unique artistic images, and then you’ll fully appreciate the interdisciplinary style I use.

To view my work and learn more about Tara Photography, visit www.taragurry.com . For more information : Fill out form taragurry.com/contact or call 843-877-5343

40 Reviews for Tara Photography

40 Tara Photography Reviews

R
Rich

Married on 01/14/2018

Tara went above and beyond at Mom and Dad's 60th anniversary. We loved the pictures! My family and I will treasure the memories she made for us Read more Tara went above and beyond at Mom and Dad's 60th anniversary. We loved the pictures! My family and I will treasure the memories she made for us

R
Rebecca

Married on 10/27/2017

Tara is AWESOME.... She was very polite and great at what she does... She made our wedding day Grande.. Pictures turned out AWESOME Read more Tara is AWESOME ....She was very polite and great at what she does ...she made our wedding day Grande..pictures turned out AWESOME

K
Kyle

Married on 09/23/2017

Tara was very professional. In fact, she was awesome! She made us feel very comfortable with everything. Her service and talent are top notch! Our pictures turned out beautifully and they will be ... Read more treasured keepsakes.