Tara Rhodes Photography

Sevierville, TN · View map

About Tara Rhodes Photography

Tara Rhodes Photography is a Sevierville, Tennessee-based wedding photography company also serving the Knoxville and Smoky Mountain area. Owner and photographer, Tara, has been in business since 2010 and has extensive experience photographing all things wedding-related. Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life and Tara would be honored to help capture those special memories for you and your significant other to cherish forever.

Tara Rhodes Photography’s style can best be described a natural and contemporary. Tara is available for many different wedding photography services including engagement shoots, basic wedding day shooting, destination and travel shoots, and wedding portraits. She also is available for additional hours, multiple locations, and provides clients with digital files as well as a print release.

7 Reviews for Tara Rhodes Photography

7 Tara Rhodes Photography Reviews

Kayla
Kayla Emmott

Married on 10/14/2018

My Wedding Experience

What was my experience like with Tara... Well for starters, she met me in-person and at Starbucks (yummy! ) to discuss exactly what I wanted. We went over her different packages as well as all the ... Read more important moments that I wanted her to capture. From our first meeting, until the actual day, she stayed in contact with me... which I really appreciated. We even squeezed in an engagement session at the venue we were getting married at! On the day of my wedding, she was actually at the venue waiting for me to arrive. Throughout the wedding she was right there with us. I never had to look for her or find her...she stayed with us and captured every moment! Also...for a one woman show, I was amazed at all the different angles and views she got. Especially during the ceremony. Our seating was outside and pretty wide and she captured shots from both sides and it seemed like she never missed a moment! It has been 6 months since my wedding and we still keep in touch. Also, even though I sort of bugged her (haha) she did get our photos to us pretty quickly and was so sweet and sent us previews along the way. I would definitely recommend her if you want a great personal experience!

D
Danielle Pike

Married on 09/29/2018

Tara goes above and beyond!

I was very impressed on how accommodating, flexible and personable Tara was during the whole process! It was evident she truly cared about providing the best service possible to my wife and I. She ... Read more took time to get to know us and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera!

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 07/23/2018

Amazing and beautiful photography!

Tara, I would like to take a moment to say thank you for doing such an amazing job with our wedding photography. I would recommend anyone to use Tara Rhodes Photography for any occasion. You made us ... Read more feel comfortable and our photos came out beautiful. You were very friendly and professional. We truly enjoyed working with you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.