Tara's Centerpiece Rentals

Brewerton, NY · View map · Visit website

About Tara's Centerpiece Rentals

Tara’s Centerpiece Rentals is a wedding event rental company based in Brewerton, New York. When owner Tara McSweeney decided to make her own centerpieces for her wedding day, she realized she spent way more than she wanted and was left with dozens of centerpieces and nothing to do with them. This sparked her idea to create centerpieces and rent them out to couples at a much lower cost. She is available to serve those throughout the greater Syracuse, New York region and beyond.

No matter what you are looking for, Tara will be able to provide you with a simple and unique design that incorporates your personal style. Her creations include lantern designs, votive candles floating on water, as well as gauntlet-style designs. From rustic to glamorous, Tara does it all and more. Add the perfect finishing touch to your reception decor with these centerpiece designs. Tara’s Centerpiece Rentals offers the following services:

• Setup
  • Cleanup

6 Reviews for Tara's Centerpiece Rentals

6 Tara's Centerpiece Rentals Reviews

B
Featured
Blessed

Married on 06/10/2018

My husband and I recently got married beginning of June 2018 in East Syracuse NY. Thank God, we rented Tara's centerpieces. Wow! What a beautiful piece of work she did. We had guests from all over the ... Read more world admiring Tara's work, some wished she could fly overseas so she could provide the same service to them and their soon-to-get-married-children. We admired more-so, Tara's honesty, kindness, professionalism, patience and her will to go above and beyond her call of duty to please us, needless to say her quality of service was outstanding. No exaggeration, our wedding was out of this world, thanks to all who helped but more-so to Tara's touch. That said, I recommend that you call and rent Tara's centerpieces and watch her add that final touch to your big day, and you will never regret it. My family and guests love you so much Tara, you are very humble and a dedicated business woman. For that, you are rest assured to get more business from my local family members and friends again. All the best of blessings in your future business. Genuinely in awe of your work, Blessed & Bernie. Liverpool NY, USA

M
Maria Bondurant

Married on 10/13/2018

5-Star experience!!

Working with Tara has been effortless and her centerpieces are amazing! She worked with me without any hesitations to make my vision possible for our wedding. She is professional, pays close attention ... Read more attention to detail and is so easy to work with. I had so many people compliment the centerpieces. Because she also set them up and took them down, it saved me so much time during my wedding weekend and allowed me to focus on enjoying my day. Thank you again Tara, it was a pleasure working with you!

S
Stacia

Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful/Unique Centerpieces

Tara's Centerpieces were amazing! She has so many different options to chose from and shes willing to work with you to get it just right! I dont have pictures to upload yet of them but I will as soon ... Read more as I can! They really helped tie together the feel of our wedding. Thank you for the beautiful centerpieces!