Tarren Bailey Photography

20 Tarren Bailey Photography Reviews

T
Tamara

Married on 09/15/2018

Tarren and her Sam were amazing! We love them and felt like they were our personal guests at the wedding who happened to have cameras with them. Based upon our engagement photos we know the wedding ... Read more pics will be stunning.

H
Hannah

Married on 08/09/2018

Tarren was a dream to work with. She listened and took my ideas and crazy crew and made the entire experience so easy and fun. My husband and I had taken engagement pictures at a particular spot years ... Read more ago and she photgraphed my husband and I with our three boys there to mark and reenact the picture for our 9 year wedding anniversary. The pictures are amazing and displayed all over my home making it my favorite wall decor. I can’t wait to do another session with her again soon.

A
Ashlee

Married on 07/21/2018

We had such a great experience with Tarren. We had her do family/newborn photos for us and they turned out great. She drove over two hours to our house and took her time to get the shots we desired. ... Read more She was very patient with our three year old who was cranky and our newborn who only wanted to eat, ha! The results were wonderful. You wouldn't even know our two girls were moody during most of the time she spent with us. She caught the few great moments there were beautifully. We will definitely use Tarren again in the future for our family photos!