Tartara Music Group

Miami, FL · View map

About Tartara Music Group

Tartara Music Group LLC is a band in Miami, Florida. They are an international live band that delivers more than music. They create a interactive show complete with lights, LED video screen, choreography, and quality music. Tartara originated in Caracas, Venezuela more than 20 years ago. This seven piece ensemble consists of five male and female vocalists, guitarist and a keyboard player. They provide an entertaining musical display that will rock all your wedding events.

Tartara Music Group plays music from a range of genres including Latin, op, Merengue, rock, Salsa, disco, dance and more. They have the latest sound and lighting equipment to make their shows modern and aesthetically outstanding. They work with you to create custom playlists that have all your favorite tunes. They can play during your cocktail reception, dinner receptions and during musical breaks.

53 Reviews for Tartara Music Group

53 Tartara Music Group Reviews

D
Daniela Enderica

Married on 02/02/2019

Great band and DJ

My wedding was about a month ago and my entire party was entertained at all times. Tartara is a great band with a lot of experience. I will totally recommend them for any event! Read more My wedding was about a month ago and my entire party was entertained at all times. Tartara is a great band with a lot of experience. I will totally recommend them for any event!!!!

R
Rafael

Married on 12/14/2018

Look no further

Tartara was outstanding! My wife and I are Venezuelan but we met at Penn State and had a lot of American friends coming to our wedding. Tartara did an amazing job in making sure everyone felt included ... Read more and had fun with the music. All of our guests had a blast! I would recommend them in a heartbeat and I cannot wait to work with them again in the future.

A
Adriana Monllau

Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent!!!

Hicieron excellente trabajo! Muchisimo animo para la fiesta! No paramos de bailar y gozar! 100% recomendada! Read more Hicieron excellente trabajo! Muchisimo animo para la fiesta!! No paramos de bailar y gozar!! 100% recomendada!!