Tash Johnson & Co

Tampa, FL · View map

About Tash Johnson & Co

Tash Johnson & Co. is a Tampa based events management and consulting firm that specializes in "creating beautiful experiences". From grand galas to private celebrations, we focus on the production, planning, and execution of events with taste, class, and creativity!

We also provide rentals of red carpets, backdrops, draping, lighting, centerpieces, gobos, spotlights, portable bar, balloon arches, all custom to our clients needs or event theme. You will be wowed by our private catering and mobile bar services also. Contact us today for a premiere package at an affordable rate!

3 Reviews for Tash Johnson & Co

3 Tash Johnson & Co Reviews

K
Kay

Married on 05/07/2016

Tash is very creative , hardworking and professional. She goes above and beyond to make sure that your vision is realized. Her calming demeanor is comforting and makes you relaxed during the entire ... Read more process. Would not hesitate to hire her for my next event !!

M
Mishell

Married on 03/05/2016

Tash actually provided services for my 30th birthday party. I wanted to have a small party with a few friends and family, but I am not very creative when it comes to planning and decorations. I've ... Read more seen Tash's work from events that she has done with her company, and knew that she could do an excellent job helping me plan. She was there with me from beginning stages of choosing a Parisian theme, to helping me decide what colors and menu items I would like. I felt like she really read my mind when it came to the DJ and venue. The location was beautifully decorated, and she even provided me with a banner and red carpet for photos. The DJ played every song I loved, and others that really took me back. I don't know how she did it, but I felt like she really knew my tastes just from our consultations and was able to deliver. If this is the care that was taken for my birthday, I can only imagine the wonderful job she would do for a wedding. Her attention to detail is spot on!

G
Gavin

Married on 05/05/2017

Tash and her team really made our wedding reception happened! The team's work exemplied professionalism with the right level of efficiency mixed with personality which made our wedding reception one ... Read more we will never forget! Jamiyla & Gavin Lyons

Tash Johnson & Co FAQ