Tasha Rae Designs

Denver, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Tasha Rae Designs

Tasha Rae Designs, based out of Denver, Colorado, provides custom invitations and stationery that puts an unique and special stamp on your big day. Since 2001, Tasha has provided one-on-one customer service with consultations up front to create singular wedding-event stationery. Whether a couple envisions something they have already seen or something completely customized, Tasha can deliver the right products for you.

Products Offered
Tasha Rae Designs offers a wide variety of options to couples, with guidance on choosing the right paper, font, graphics, envelopes, and embellishments, using eco-friendly materials. Not only will Tasha design your pieces, she will also print, address, and assemble them. Tasha will work with you to create the following wedding-related products:

• Custom invitations

M
Michelle Kamandy

Getting married on 03/06/2020

Gorgeous and Elegant Wedding Invitations

Tasha made my wedding invitations so beautiful and classy! They turned out greater than I envisioned them and I've received so many compliments on them. She was fast, very affordable, and extremely ... Read more responsive to my constant emails/questions/needs! You'll only have a great experience working with Tasha!

Amber & Michael
Amber

Married on 08/17/2019

Elegant Summer Wedding Invitations

My husband & I found Tasha Rae Designs for our wedding invitations. We wanted pocket invitations that had an elegant look to them using blush and gold colors. Tasha Rae Designs provided us with ... Read more different invitation style options with great paper quality right from the beginning. She sent them to us via mail for us to visually see, always responded to our questions quickly, honored a military discount, and then went above and beyond of us again when we asked to include an additional details card. She was thoughtful, paid attention to detail and had a quick turnaround. Would definitely use this company again in the future.

Jessie
Jessie Jacobson

Married on 07/07/2019

Tasha is just AMAZING!

Tasha handled our Save the Dates, invitation suite, and placecards for our wedding. We just loved her work and being someone quite particular, she was SO patient with us, going through however many ... Read more revisions until I felt it was perfect. We made some mistakes on our end which she was happy to correct and resend a few addressed envelopes etc. free of extra charge. She was also kind enough to provide me with some of her art files to enable me to build some materials as well like our menu and signage. I LOVED the outcome and loved working with her and so appreciate her responsiveness, eye for design, patience and flexibility!