Tasks@Bey

Malden, MA · View map · Visit website

About Tasks@Bey

Tasks@Bey Events is a full service wedding planning company based in Malden, Massachusetts. "Bey is the best." She will work side by side with you to make sure every detail of your wedding goes according to plan. She understands that your wedding is a memory that will last forever, and will do everything in her power to make it perfect for you.

Tasks@Bey Events takes pride in making your wedding day as stress-free as possible. Bey wants to work with you to create a wedding day that belongs to you and no one else. Services include:

• Countdown coordination

C
    Chelsea

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend!

I attended one of Tasks@Bey's wedding planning workshops, and I loved it! It was great to meet other people who were planning their weddings, bounce off ideas, and learn the ins and outs of wedding ... Read more planning (everything from "A to I do"!). The workshop really jump started my own planning, and I left feeling inspired and excited to plan our special day. Bey helps make the process seem so much less daunting, and it's clear she knows what she’s doing. As an added bonus, she also provided us with amazing Excel spreadsheets for keeping track of our timeline, budgets, and more (I LOVE spreadsheets, and am so excited to use these!). Bey is friendly, welcoming, and has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend!

Tasks@Bey FAQ