Tasteful Events By Tomas

Albuquerque, New Mexico · View map · Visit website

About Tasteful Events By Tomas

Tasteful Events by Tomas is a wedding planning business situated in Albuquerque, New Mexico. An Albuquerque native himself, owner Tomas has been in the hospitality business for many years, and understands the intricacies of planning a wedding. As he has coordinated weddings as a food and beverage director, wedding coordinator, and director of catering, his experience promises couples an unforgettable wedding carried out to the last detail.

Offering full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options, Tomas assists couples with their ceremony and reception organization and execution. Tasteful Events by Tomas supplies much-needed services for wedding necessities such as budget analysis, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor selection. He is able to coordinate many types of weddings, such as:

• Civil

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 12/19/2015

Tomas was absolutely amazing! We contacted him mid-June for a December destination wedding in Santa Fe, while we were living in Western Massachusetts. We already had the chapel, dinner, and hotel ... Read more reservations made, but did not know where to go forward from this point. He responded to our wedding wire request and offered to talk to us about our venue before asking for money. We spoke to other planners and they wanted 1/2 money up front before even talking about a timeline. Tomas scheduled a phone appointment with us to go over his timeline and we explained what we had already planned. Tomas jumped right in offering ideas to help us move forward. He was comforting and made us feel included in all of the discussions. We let Tomas know we wanted him to help us, and he asked if we were ok with setting up weekly progress calls. I was impressed by this time! Tomas did keep his promise and called every week; same day, same time and was never late. He kept us in the loop as far as his progress and offered so many suggestions to help us move forward. Tomas reached out to the people we had already had contracts with and became the contact person. He made trips to Santa Fe to meet everyone to make sure they understood what we expected. He is very detailed oriented and that was exactly what we needed. When we had any concerns, he stepped up and took care of them. We arrived in Santa Fe the Thursday before our Saturday December wedding (should I say Saturday before Christmas) and Tomas was there to pick us up at the airport in Albuquerque and drove us all over Santa Fe and back to Albuquerque to get all get all of the last minute details in place. Tomas spent from Thursday morning thru Sunday with us to make our wedding a "Magical" Wedding! We could not of done this without him. If you are looking for a wedding planner in NM, Tomas is the one! His prices are very reasonable, but he is worth a MILLION Bucks! Thank you Tomas!

L
Lisa R Duling

Married on 08/22/2019

Perfect wedding!!

We had a day of the wedding service. It was such a stress reducer! Tomas and Maria were practically invisible, kept things running smoothly and right on schedule! They set up our decorations, and ... Read more packed everything up after the wedding. Maria delivered all decorations the following day. Great service, recommend them highly.

N
Natasha

Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Phenomenal

We absolutely were amazed by Tasteful Events by Tomas and Cassie Jones one of the senior coordinators. Our wedding would not have happened as perfectly as it did with out them in the mix. We reached ... Read more out in desperate need in the final week before the wedding due to many other hiccups with vendors and they jumped on the task with no hesitation. Helped us with all the issues leading up to the event and then on the day stepped up in a way I could not have imagined. Cassie showed up ready to work, grabbed everything she could with out much direction and made everything happen seamlessly considering we had family friends helping and no true vendors. Then during the event she was always around when needed, handled issues with confidence, and made sure that it was handled with no stress to me or my husband. She even helped manage my mothers stress as best possible and she is a hard working German woman that is a do it your self kind woman. Then to cap it all off she stayed after the event and made sure all the food was cleaned up, stayed way late into the night helping with dishes and all necessary tasks even after we were in bed. If I were to ever consider another event regardless of the size I would hire them in a heartbeat and a lot earlier then we did. Only regret of my entire wedding was that I didn't hire them in the beginning of the planning period. Best advise for a wedding I can give knowing what I know now: Hire a wedding planner/day of coordinator even if you don't think you need it and second piece of advice HIRE THIS VENDOR. They are truly amazing and will refer them 100000000000000x over!!!! Thank you Tomas and THANK YOU CASSIE!!!