Tasty Bakery

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Tasty Bakery

Tasty Bakery is a custom bake shop located in Pittsburgh, PA. Specializing in cakes, cupcakes, cake pops, decorated cookies, macarons, and other dessert treats. I am here to make the most magical day of your life even sweeter! From small and simple to detailed and extravagant, I will be sure to create the wedding cake of your dreams!

We all know cake tastings are the best part about planning a wedding, so lets schedule yours now!

*Complimentary tastings are offered for 125+ guests

A
Ashley

Married on 06/15/2019

"The best wedding cake I've ever tasted" - ALL my guests

I had Beverly create our beautiful cake for our June 15th wedding... Guests are STILL talking about it being the best wedding cake they've ever tasted! The design was gorgeous too! I really hope ... Read more our photographer got some pictures of it before we cut into it because it was like a piece of art.

T
Taylor

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful AND tasty

Beverly did an amazing job with both our wedding cake and mini cupcakes. Everyone raved about how delicious everything else and how fantastic the presentation was. Since meeting Beverly, we've used ... Read more her for several other occasions and shes knocked it out of the park for all of them. I will continue to use her for all our catering desert needs.

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 06/01/2019

Best Cake Ever!

"By far, the best cake I've ever had" - a quote from too many of our guests to count. Beverly was amazing to work with. She was incredibly helpful in building the cake that we wanted. It looked as ... Read more good as it tasted as well. With so many flavors to choose from, she can make the perfect cake for any couple. We certainly recommend her to anyone for not just a wedding, but any occasion She needs to be on one of those Food network baking contests - guaranteed victory for her.