Tata + Luca

Aspen, CO · View map · Visit website

About Tata + Luca

Tata + Luca is a professional wedding photography and cinematography company based in Aspen, Colorado. Tara Marolda, photographer, and Luca Piazzi, videographer, are a sister and brother team who love capturing the beauty of weddings. They serve couples in Aspen by offering heirloom albums and an unforgettable experience on their wedding day. Tata + Luca boutique photography studio is the place to go for memorable wedding collections and memories that will last a lifetime.

Experience

Tara and Luca have both been in the film industry for many years. They spent their childhood in East Africa, learning from their mother who worked as a documentary filmmaker. They took on the family tradition, instead documenting the powerful emotions of weddings. Their work has been featured on Wandering Weddings and other publications.

Tata + Luca provides both photography and cinematography for an affordable price. They will work together to create a package that suits your needs and gets enough coverage of your entire wedding day. Cinematography packages are delivered in four to six weeks, while photography collections take six to eight on average. You will receive roughly 900-1200 images in your photography collection which are all professionally edited. All photos are delivered on an online gallery, as well as in USB format with included heirloom box. Film packages can include a two to four-minute highlight film, a five to eight-minute film, or a 10+ minute full-feature film.

4 Reviews for Tata + Luca

4 Tata + Luca Reviews

S
Stefanie

Married on 09/07/2018

We could not be happier with how well Tara and Luca captured our wedding day. Both the photography and videography were above and beyond - the photos are candid and organic, just the look we were ... Read more hoping for. And our wedding video captured so many moments that we never want to forget! Tara is one of the most thoughtful, accommodating, and talented people you'll ever meet. She did our engagement photos last summer, and then captured both our welcome party the night before our wedding and the wedding itself. She is very quick to respond, and always happy to discuss your personal taste and goals for the end result. She even went on hikes where our remote romantic shots would be taken and texted photos to me to confirm that I approved. Luca is the same in nature, as he was happy to be very accommodating with regard to our specific requests for videography. Tara and Luca then took time out of their busy schedules to visit our venue ahead of time to ensure the location for our first look would be perfect. I do not live in Aspen and I am therefore so grateful to have had this amazing team who eased any anxiety and literally NAILED it. If I could choose them again, I would. Cannot recommend them enough. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

J
Jacob

Married on 08/26/2018

Tara and Luca are fantastic! Their work is exquisite, and they were wonderful to work with. They brought an artistic eye to our wedding photos and film, while still doing a great job with the more ... Read more routine stuff (e.g. family portraits). We received our video and "sneak peak" photos within a week of the wedding, and the full photo gallery within a month. Highly recommend!

D
Danielle & Brian

Married on 08/11/2018

Tara and Luca are absolutely amazing to work with. Not only did the photos turn out beyond beautiful, but taking them was one of my favorite parts of my wedding. They were so comfortable to be around ... Read more and created such a lovely enviroment. My husband can be extremely camera shy and they made him feel at ease which made for some great romatic shots. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TEAM!