Taylor Duckett | Photographer

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Taylor Duckett | Photographer

Taylor Duckett | Photographer is a photography company in Murray, Utah. However, the photographer is willing to travel wherever you need. Taylor Duckett started studying photography twelve years ago, giving him years of professional talent that will make your special day shine. Each photo captures your story so that you never forget. His photos have natural and traditional styles.

All photos are high-resolution in order to provide you with the best quality possible and all include printing rights. Services offered include:

• Wedding coverage
  • Engagement shoot
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Taylor Duckett | Photographer offers photographs taken in multiple formats. That way you can treasure your photos in whatever form you want. Services include:

• Albums

3 Taylor Duckett | Photographer Reviews

A
Allie

Married on 05/11/2016

Our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning. Taylor is such an amazing photographer. He worked so well with us, listening to our ideas while also bringing his own expertise. He communicated well with ... Read more us through the whole process, always letting us know everything that was going on. I couldn't be happier with how our engagements, bridals, and wedding went.

K
Kim

Married on 08/22/2015

He's great! I loved that he got my pictures back to me so quickly. I had my pictures from bridals and the wedding day back within 6 weeks. I had friends who it took almost a year to get their ... Read more pictures back.

User6818009

2+ years ago

Taylor did a fantastic job with our photos! We were so impressed with the way he was able to document and capture our special day. He knows how to use his camera equipment extremely well and is ... Read more comfortable taking the best pictures in any situation (outdoor/indoor, sunny/cloudy, etc.) He was very thorough making sure to get pictures of our family, friends, the food/refreshments, and important moments from the event. We got our photos within a short amount of time after the wedding and were so happy with them. I wasn't disappointed with a single photo. We loved them all. I highly recommend Taylor Duckett to anyone seeking a highly-skilled photographer, who is honest and will give you a great product.

Taylor Duckett | Photographer FAQ