Taylor English Photography

Chattanooga, TN · View map

About Taylor English Photography

Taylor English Photography is a Chattanooga, Tennessee photography business. As someone that loves travel she is well versed in a variety of photography styles that compliment her surroundings. She loves getting to be a part of couples big day as their personal story teller and that shows in everything she does.

Taylor English Photography specializing in a contemporary photojournalism style. After your initial meeting, you’ll schedule a complimentary engagement session to not only celebrate your new milestone but also get a chance to interact before your big day. From there you can relax knowing Taylor only takes on a single event per day to make sure you have her undivided attention from beginning to end. After your big day you’ll have access to high resolution digital images with the option to add on:

• Proofs

T
Taylor

Married on 06/15/2019

Wow! Book her already.

All I can say is BOOK HER. She’s amazing and I haven’t even seen the wedding photography yet. However, I don’t need too, shes AMAZING from the start. You won’t be disappointed with her shooting your ... Read more special day.

Kimberly
Kimberly

Married on 05/25/2019

Taylor MADE our wedding!

There are no words how amazing Taylor is at her art. From her personality to her product, she is the absolute best in the South. We brought her in from Chattanooga to shoot our Birmingham wedding, a ... Read more decision I actually had to convince my husband to do, but even after our engagement photos we absolutely knew she was the right choice for us. We’re already talking about utilizing her for several couples sessions in the future. I’m surrounded by photographers day in and day out and I can say with absolute certainty that Taylor is the best I’ve ever worked with.

Whitney
Whitney Jernigan

Married on 01/12/2019

Speechless

Stop what you’re doing and book Taylor English now! I could never say enough great things about my experience with Taylor. She has absolutely outdone herself with our photos. From her personality ... Read more personality to her artistry - she’s AMAZING! I’m so thankful I chose her to capture our wedding!