Taylor Kemp Photography

East Granby, CT · View map · Visit website

About Taylor Kemp Photography

A versatile wedding photographer in East Granby, Connecticut, Taylor Kemp Photography has experience in two areas: weddings and sports. At first glance, these two things don’t relate much, but Taylor’s expertise of capturing the most passionate and raw moments are what pull the two together. Some people say opposites attract. It may even be the case in your relationship, but with Taylor Kemp Photography, this talented photographer makes all things stunningly natural in his images.

Taylor Kemp Photography specializes in photojournalism and natural photography styles, which work wonders in a wedding setting. Taylor also makes it a priority to help you and your loved one feel comfortable in front of his camera. Being his personable self, he will get to know the two of you in a way that will heighten the beauty of your end results. Some services include:

• Additional hours

L
Featured
Lisa

Married on 04/21/2018

We still cannot believe that we found someone as perfect as Taylor. Aside from being just straight up amazing at what he does, he is also incredibly professional, responsive, and fun to work with. We ... Read more are both horrible at being in front of a camera, and Taylor graciously put up with our constant joking around and somehow got the most unbelievably breathtaking photos out of it. All our wedding guests will not stop asking where we found him! 12/10 would recommend to anyone.

Carli
Carli

Married on 07/20/2018

Amazing to work with!

Taylor did an amazing job on my wedding photography. I am obsessed with these photos. He was so laid back and very patient. Very easy to work with. My wedding guests even said he was such a cool guy. ... Read more My wedding photos came out so beautiful I can’t wait to hang them up for all to see.

J
Jacqueline

Married on 06/15/2018

If you are looking for a photographer that is professional but relaxed, fun, and has a world of experience in the field, Taylor is the perfect choice! He shot my best friend's wedding last August, and ... Read more I was so excited when I found he had availability for our wedding. He was not hesitant at all to make the drive up to Lake George, NY (we are also from NW Connecticut) to shoot our wedding. He arrived promptly and the best part.. had our photos back to us within a very reasonable time frame. The photos are stunning!!!! I have friends who have gotten married in the past and paid a very very pretty penny for photographers. Taylor worked with my budget without hesitation and his quality is top notch. I viewed his past weddings via his website and fell in love with his style of photography. Thank you Taylor for capturing our engagement and wedding moments. You completed our special day! We hope to work with you in the future.. or run into you at a few more weddings! J & J