Taylor Rental / Party Plus

Orange, CT · View map

About Taylor Rental / Party Plus

We're a special event rental company specializing in weddings. Featured items include sailcloth and high peak tents, farm tables & benches, many styles of chairs & tables, a virtually limitless variety of linens, dance floor, chocolate fountains, lighting, catering equipment, and much more.

Family owned and operated since 1980, we have the experience and knowledge to transform your vision into reality. From weddings and bar & bat mitzvahs, to corporate events and festivals let us help you create the event of a lifetime.

Delivery service available. Free site inspections & CAD layouts. Propane refills, concession supplies, ice, and more.

3 Reviews for Taylor Rental / Party Plus

3 Taylor Rental / Party Plus Reviews

R
Rebecca

Married on 10/10/2015

Taylor Rental was great. They did a site visit and helped me determine what I realistically needed for my wedding without trying to sell me on extras. Rented a tent in case of rain and fortunately the ... Read more weather was perfect, but the tent was great anyway for a break from the sun. Would definitely use them again.

M
Melanie

Married on 12/15/2007

Pretty straight forward rental. Vendor was responsive, listened, made suggestions. Overall good experience. Read more Pretty straight forward rental. Vendor was responsive, listened, made suggestions. Overall good experience.

User4136478

2+ years ago

2.2

Hated them. The drop off time for my wedding items was 1:30, and they didnt come until 4. They had everything for my wedding, from table cloths to glasses and dishes to the arch i was going to get ... Read more married under. I NEEDED THEM THERE ON TIME. we had to start my wedding late because they messed up my delivery. At the end of the night I broke everything down for them and had it all ready. They didnt take it all and charged us $200 for not returning they stuff to them on time. I had to call them so many times to please ask them to come get there stuff, and it took weeks for me to get my $200 back. Not pleased with them.

Taylor Rental / Party Plus FAQ