Taylor'd Events

St, Andrew · View map · Visit website

About Taylor'd Events

At Taylor'd Events we understand the journey to saying "I do" is perhaps one of the most exciting times in life. It is the fact that you have found that special companion with whom you will spend the rest of your life with that makes it so magical.

We aim to ensure your wedding is planned with ease ! We know how important it is to have both a beautifully designed and seamlessly executed wedding. With a wealth of experience in the industry of events and entertainment, we have an eye for detail, a passion for organization and flow.

As your planner, our offerings serve to make every step of your wedding journey easy. In addition to full, partial and on-the-day coordination, we do :

• Venue selection
  • Vendor selection/referrals
  • Event design
  • Floral design
  • Event rentals
  • Guest list
  • To-do lists

Allow our team of wedding therapists to handle all your wedding day needs. We are located in Kingston, St. Andrew but will happily travel to any parish you desire to excute your wedding.

3 Reviews for Taylor'd Events

3 Taylor'd Events Reviews

N
Nicole Clarke

Married on 06/04/2016

Awesome Experience!

This was an amazing experience. Celena catered to my every need. Made adjustments when I wanted to no matter how late or unreasonable, she found a way to get it done. She made very good suggestions to ... Read more to fit my vision. She even took a bouquet course so she could do my flowers when she found out I didn't plan for it at short notice. She suggested really great alternative to fit my budget but still maintained my vision. She also went above and beyond on my wedding day to make sure everything went well even when it was outside of what she was being paid to do. She made sure my day was amazing!

L
Lesley-Ann Gordon

Married on 06/30/2018

Best Decision

Celena truly listen to my wants and needs to execute a gorgeous day... At no point was I ever worried or overwhelmed by anything she was in charge of... She made this the easiest part of my wedding. Read more Celena truly listen to my wants and needs to execute a gorgeous day...at no point was I ever worried or overwhelmed by anything she was in charge of...she made this the easiest part of my wedding.

D
D. Jarrett

Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome Event !!!

Ms. Taylor is a great even planner. She is easy to work with and detail oriented. Just give her a budget and she will make it happen! Great value for your money. Read more Ms. Taylor is a great even planner. She is easy to work with and detail oriented. Just give her a budget and she will make it happen! Great value for your money.

Taylor'd Events FAQ