Taylor'd Southern Events

Crawfordville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Taylor'd Southern Events

Taylor'd Southern Events is a wedding photographer located in Crawfordville, Florida. They are pleased to offer inclusive services to couples that are planning their wedding. Taylor'd Southern Events aims to create the ultimate wedding experience by producing timeless, elegant, and charming images of you and your loved ones.

Taylor'd Southern Events is here to make your wedding occasion simple, fun, and enjoyable. They ensure personalized service by getting to know their clients and building a friendship with them. This allows the company to best represent what the couple values most in their relationship. By providing both friendly and approachable services, Taylor'd Southern Events captures what truly matters with ease. Photography items offered include:

• Albums

R
Featured
Robert

Married on 04/08/2017

One word: Amazing! From a grooms perspective Taylor’d Southern events made wedding planning life a breeze. Kim the wedding planner went above and beyond my expectations really making my life a whole ... Read more lot easier. It’s all in the details when it comes to weddings and Kim took care of all of them plus the 500 other things you wouldn’t think about, she was amazing. Pictures anyone can do those right…wrong! Lauren and Skylar were the bomb. I have been in a few weddings and I hate the picture process, it’s long, hot, and boring. However, Lauren and Skylar knew exactly what they were doing; turn this way, move closer, on three, it was that fast. In the blink of an eye it was just the bride and I getting pictures during the romantic sunset everyone dreams about on their wedding day. The pictures from our wedding are already hanging in the house because they are so good. Our teaser video was great all of our friends loved it and can’t wait for the full length video to come. Mary Beth was super easy to work with, she knew exactly what she was doing. She made sure to capture all of the special details like cutting the cake and walking down the aisle… but for the grooms sake she made sure she got the good stuff too like our awesome groomsmen dances and spectacular mother son dance so I am sure the full length video will hit a million views. Lastly but a very important part… DJ Rrane, and there is only one thing you need to know about him… He kept the party on fire! We were concerned people wouldn’t dance like a few of the other weddings we had been to, but people never sat down. I swear he even got an eighty year old great grandpa on the dance floor literally about to break a leg. All in all as a groom I don’t know how I would have done it without the whole Taylor’d Southern event team, hiring a DJ from this company and a photographer from that company would have been a nightmare. It was a weekend to remember and one of the best nights of my life all thanks to the TSE team.

A
Amy Roberts

Married on 04/06/2019

Wouldn’t have picked anyone else!

Lauren was absolutely amazing! She capture every moment perfectly. She helped us stay on track with everything and even calmed my nerves. She is very organized and has great ideas. Our wedding was on ... Read more a Saturday and she had sneak peeks to us the very next day. She is so easy to work with, she will make you feel like family.

Emma
Emma Paige

Married on 02/16/2019

We LOVE Lauren!

I don't even know where to begin except for choosing TSE to be in our life and a part of our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made! Lauren is the absolute sweetest and will always be ... Read more considered a life long friend. She not only did a phenomenal job but she was caring and made us feel special and loved.