Taylored Bridal

Farmington, UT · View map

About Taylored Bridal

Taylored Bridal is a hair stylist located in Farmington, Utah, who serves the Salt Lake City region. She would love to use her extensive training and skills to help you look and feel beautiful on your special day. She would be honored to work with you and promises to show all clients the utmost care and respect.

Taylored Bridal is a licensed hair stylist who is open to group services for up to six people. She is open to traveling to clients on their wedding day for on-site services and will also provide hair trials prior to the big day to practice and tweak looks. Taylored Bridal gladly offers couples the following services:

• Hair coloring

5 Taylored Bridal Reviews

C
Chloé Rae Young

Married on 06/22/2019

You want Taylor on your wedding day!!!!

Wow, she was so accommodating! I had to make a VERY last minute change to my wedding schedule and she was so amazing! She also did EXACTLY what I asked her. From the trial run hair to my wedding day, ... Read more every single experience with her was a pleasant one. She also did my mom and sisters hair the morning of my wedding and we basically want to adopt her into our family! She made them feel so beautiful which is exactly what I wanted them to feel. Taylor’s pricing is very reasonable especially for the quality and professionalism she provides! I love her and would’ve have wanted anyone else on my wedding day!!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 06/08/2019

Taylor was a dream to work with!

From the trial run to my wedding day, Taylor was a dream to work with! She styled my hair exactly how I wanted and made sure everything was perfect for both the trial and the wedding. She also ... Read more traveled to my wedding venue to do my hair, which was awesome as that day was already hectic enough! She was so easy to get along with and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with how my hair looked. You definitely want to hire her for your wedding hair needs!

Lauren
Lauren Smith

Married on 04/27/2019

Taylor was incredible! Definitely hire her!

Taylor did an incredible job on my hair! She did exactly what I asked and it lasted all day. She was so sweet and so easy to work with. She came to my house to do the trial and worked with my hair ... Read more until it was exactly how I wanted. Then for my bridals she did it again and made me feel so beautiful! On my wedding day at the crack of dawn she did my hair and my moms and sisters hair (we have a ton of hair) and not only did she do us all in time it was exactly how we all wanted it done! She is incredible! ❤️