Taylored Bridal

Farmington, UT · View map

About Taylored Bridal

Taylored Bridal is a hair stylist located in Farmington, Utah, who serves the Salt Lake City region. She would love to use her extensive training and skills to help you look and feel beautiful on your special day. She would be honored to work with you and promises to show all clients the utmost care and respect.

Taylored Bridal is a licensed hair stylist who is open to group services for up to six people. She is open to traveling to clients on their wedding day for on-site services and will also provide hair trials prior to the big day to practice and tweak looks. Taylored Bridal gladly offers couples the following services:

• Hair coloring

2 Taylored Bridal Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 02/10/2019

The BEST in the the state!

I worked with Taylor on a photo shoot. She was so professional and did the most amazing work. Her hairdos stayed in place through snow and wind ( this girl knows what she’s doing ). She was so kind ... Read more and went above and beyond to make sure everyone’s hair was perfect. She listened to exactly what we wanted and delivered. We had many different hair looks and she achieved each of them perfectly. I would highly recommend her!!!! Fantastic artist and person.

A
Abby

Married on 04/23/2016

I loved Taylor so much! She was SO amazing at listening and being super awesome with everything I needed my wedding look to be! I couldn't have imagined a better experience and I'm super grateful with ... Read more how great she was to work with.

Taylored Bridal FAQ