Taylor's Classic Travels

Richmond, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Taylor's Classic Travels

Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley" is an elegant and unique limo service for weddings in Richmond, Virginia. Their vintage-style trolley is originally from the historic French Quarters of New Orleans, and now roams the streets of Richmond offering a fun touch to those in need to wedding transportation. Your guests will love taking in the sights while also being the talk of the town. Taylor’s Classic Travels “Vintage-Style Trolley” is a family-owned business focused on taking care of you and accommodating your needs so that you can focus on enjoying your day.

This chauffeur service offers shuttle options in addition to their vintage trolley. They are available to accommodate multiple locations and round-trip travels. Amenities include:

• Bar

M
Featured
Mary Cait

Married on 08/18/2018

We used Taylor’s Classic Travels for our wedding transportation and our driver Time and our photographer were the BEST parts of our day, besides getting married of course. Joseph was so helpful in ... Read more emails when I was booking the trolley and made the contract and figuring out timing a breeze. My husband and I had a lot going on before the wedding, graduate school, new jobs, moving half-way across the country, and having to fly back to town for our own wedding. With all that going on I lost track of the payments and got a call the night before the wedding about payments and confirmed times. I’ll admit, it wasn’t my finest hour, and I was a bit of a handful with the night before nerves. Joseph and his team didn’t hold it against me and were so gracious about the misunderstanding. Our driver the day of was Tim and he was fantastic. He played some great jams, managing the music, the atmosphere, and to get us to the church on time with no need for any u-turns. We had a LONG 45 minute drive to the church and he did a great job making it a ton of fun. My only complaint would be that one of my bridesmaids was up against the railing in the back for photos and got some dark smudges on her dress. My bridesmaids warned me about it and I managed to keep from getting anything on myself even with a giant ballgown dress with hoop skirts, so I think it might have just been that she was leaning over the rails. Our pictures turned out FANTASTIC! We got so many looks driving on the highway in a trolley, but that made it fun! It was wonderful having a trolley that fit everyone in our party. We had a few bottles of champagne cooled in the ice buckets on the trolley, which was so nice. I also loved how much space there was, I didn’t feel smooshed into the back of a limo, we could all stand up, and on the ride out there my handicapped grandmother was able to get up into the trolley and ride comfortably with us. I would HIGHLY recommend this company!

A
A

Married on 09/22/2018

I absolutely enjoyed working with Taylor's Classic the ride was smooth and the driver was very friendly! We arrived right on schesule and he made the entire experience well worth it! Thanks again ... Read more guys we really enjoyed! #HardysGetHitched2018

C
Cara Mcmenamin

Married on 09/08/2018

Super fun way to travel!

Had a blast with the bridal party on the trolley! After the surreal ceremony, it's wonderful to ride to the reception with all your favorite people and let the reality of what just happened sink in ... Read more surrounded by friends. Plus, the driver is very sweet and the pictures come out adorable!