TBD Events

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About TBD Events

TBD Events is a wedding planning business based in Seattle, Washington, which also serves the Seattle-Tacoma area. This business is owned and operated by Rebecca and Kendal, who combine their unique talents and abilities to create a comprehensive wedding planning experience for couples.

TBD Events features different planning packages to assist a wide range of couples. You are welcome to begin with the consultation package, which allows you to share your ideas and get any questions you have answered. There is also a design package for couples needing assistance with details like custom stationary and vendors. For more in-depth assistance with vendors, there is a specific package focused just on that. This package includes all the communication with the vendors, payment reminders, and much more. If you would like planning help from beginning until the end, the full planning package is perfect for you. Rebecca and Kendal also offer planning assistance for engagement parties and bridal showers.

5 Reviews for TBD Events

5 TBD Events Reviews

E
Featured
Emily Walker-Haze

Married on 06/06/2017

These two are AMAZING!

My wife and I hired these lovely ladies in their early days before they officially started their business. We knew Rebecca through her regular job and when we got to talking about our struggles to ... Read more plan out and coordinate our wedding, we knew that we needed help! We are so grateful for Rebecca and Kendal's help with everything! They were especially powerful when assisting with the design. Our wedding was like a fairy tale, so tasteful and elegant! Then on the big day it seemed like everything was running perfectly! We had no idea that there was an issue with the allergy friendly food we needed for a couple of relatives or that the officiant was running late. They shielded us from all of that. My wife and I both come from very large families, we had almost 300 guests in attendance. They did a phenomenal job of rounding up all the different relatives for family pictures. Truly, wedding planners are invaluable. I don't know how anyone puts on or even survives the biggest party of their life without one. We will always consider Rebecca and Kendal a part of our family and recommend them to anyone planning any kind of party. We are so happy they started their business doing this- they are the best!

D
Dustin Pohll

Married on 03/14/2019

Amazing People!

Working with them was easy and they were both very organized and their ideas were very put together. They are both so sweet and I would recommend them to everyone! Read more Working with them was easy and they were both very organized and their ideas were very put together. They are both so sweet and I would recommend them to everyone!

A
Ashanti Johnson

Married on 11/01/2018

Smooth Wedding, Great Planning

TDB helped me determine my wedding as nothing less than perfect. These ladies are so knowledgeable in every aspect of planning and their array of affordable and exceptional vendors was extremely ... Read more impressive. I would recommend TBD to anyone planning any sort of event!