TCJ Events

Piarco, TT · View map

About TCJ Events

TCJ Events provides top-tier wedding planning services to couples in Trinidad and Tobago. Tisha, TCJ Events’ lead wedding planner, appreciates the fact that every couple has different needs and requirements, and offers multiple wedding packages with different levels of involvement. This team also offers couples the ability to book a two-hour consultation, and arrange additional decor and coordination services for their big day. Tisha expertly handles the meticulous and burdensome tasks so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your wedding day in stunning Trinidad and Tobago.

TCJ Events offers couples a plethora of services to provide a top-tier experience. Some of her services include:

• Consultation

E
Elluz Chongqui-Stlouis

Married on 08/18/2018

No Regrets

Initially I was skeptical of using a planner but we didn't reside in the country so needed assistance. We didn't want to stress our family so TCJ's expertise was enlisted. TCJ did an exceptional job ... Read more prior and on the day of my event. From the first consultation they work to ensure you stay within your budget with a few extra surprises. The team is very professional, each person has a unique personality and will ensure their clients are satisfied. I visited for only one week a few months before my wedding; within the five days they were by my side doing site visit and meeting with my vendors. I left feeling less anxious and extremely excited for my wedding. No regrets for my selection. My day was memorable and enjoyable.

TCJ Events FAQ