TCU Florist

Fort Worth, TX · View map · Visit website

About TCU Florist

TCU Florist is a company located in Fort Worth, Texas, specializing in creating custom floral designs and arrangements for weddings and other celebratory events. From intimate ceremonies to large extravagant gatherings, the florists have been in operation for over 70 years creating romantic, vintage, contemporary, classic, and sophisticated designs.

TCU Florist offers a range of services that can be tailored to best suit each couple’s specific desires and requirements. Before any service is conducted, the company offers initial consultations to discuss floral and arrangement ideas, ensuring no small detail is overlooked. Their floral services available include delivery, setup, cleanup, event design, samples, and venue visits. The company also provides an array of arrangements to help each couple create the wedding they’ve always envisioned. The arrangements available include but are not limited to:

• Centerpieces

Featured
Najwa Armstrong

Married on 04/13/2019

Remarkable & Dedicated to Capture my Vision

Judy is remarkable to work with, she is both so sweet and very professional. She was very responsive and timely. I have such a huge Type-A personality and she was dedicated to capture my vision for ... Read more our wedding day. She and her team crafted a gorgeous lush floral arch, bridal bouquet, floral wand, floral combs, and corsages. Judy beautifully hand-manufactured every single piece (minus the wooden arch). She knew which pieces were the most important to me especially the the bridal bouquet and our floral arch. The lush floral arch resembled a new-age altar which seemed very fitting for our secular ceremony and the arch elevated the lushness and beauty of our venue. The bridal bouquet matched the arch, it accentuated the elegance of my dress, and it was a lovely burst of color which contrasted my husband’s two outfits. She designed everything around our color palette of pinks, purples, whites, and deep green. I highly recommend hiring Judy/TCU Florist for any floral needs in the DFW area.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 03/23/2019

Postcard Perfect

Judy and her team at TCU Florist are responsible for the most beautiful flowers I could ever have imagine. Not being a huge flower person, I had a difficult time even knowing what I wanted. Everyone ... Read more there was patient as I looked through pictures and researched online to come up with some ideas. She took my fragmented descriptions and turned out the most beautiful bouquet I could ever imagine!

R
Rachel

Married on 10/21/2018

Wedding review

I had a last minute cancellation with a different florist and I reached out to TCU florist just weeks before my wedding and they were able to come through with reasonable prices. They were extremely ... Read more helpful and provided such beautiful arrangements! I could not have been more pleased with my experience.