TDF Limousine

Oakmont, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About TDF Limousine

With TDF Limousine Pittsburgh, a transportation business based in Oakmont, Pennsylvania, you and your wedding party will get to travel in luxury and style on your big day. This deluxe private transportation company has been serving couples for decades. Whether couples and their wedding party are heading to a bachelor and bachelorette party or to their ceremony at a church, their experienced chauffeur will take them where they need to go in comfort and class.

As a full-service limo and luxury transportation company, TDF Limousine Pittsburgh can take care of all of your wedding-day transportation needs. Their fleet includes Limousine Buses and a Chrysler Stretch Limousine. During your trip, your wedding party will be pampered with a bar and bottled water and ice. Couples can enjoy the flat screen(s) and premium stereo as well. Your chauffeur can do both one-way trips and multiple locations.

177 Reviews for TDF Limousine

177 TDF Limousine Reviews

Susie
Featured
Susie

Married on 10/06/2018

Riding in style

Our experience with TDF was awesome! Our driver texted me a day or two beforehand so I’d have his number in case I had any questions and so I’d have his contact info. He arrived a few minutes early ... Read more and helped myself and my bridesmaids into the limo bus. After our ceremony it was raining and he was prepared with umbrellas and walked with me so that I wouldn’t get wet. After our photos, we had a long ride to our reception and he even made an impromptu stop so that we could all use a restroom. We arrived at our reception venue on schedule, too. I would recommend TDFto anyone, we had a great experience ! Not to mention that the price point was great for the size and type of limo bus we had. It was large, clean and beautiful inside !

Caroline
Caroline

Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic Company

We loved our experience with TDF limousine. Our driver was absolutely LOVELY and made the day so special for us. He worked well with our photographer as we went to different areas for pictures. We ... Read more could not recommend enough! The limo was beautiful and allowed us to play music and just have a great time! It was perfect!

Alyssa
Alyssa Cavallaro

Married on 12/31/2018

JOE is amazing!

Joe was AWESOME! I would highly recommend using TDF for all your wedding transportation needs! Joe was punctual, patient, attentive, and even offered to run to the store for us if we needed anything! ... Read more Thank you joe for making our wedding day a breeze!