Team Cares DJ Entertainment & UpLighting

Bristol, CT · View map

About Team Cares DJ Entertainment & UpLighting

Team Cares DJ Entertainment & UpLighting is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in Bristol, Connecticut. For over 20 years, the company has been providing high-quality entertainment services for weddings and events. With leading edge sound and lighting equipment, Team Cares DJ Entertainment & UpLighting provides state-of-the-art entertainment with affordable prices. The team of DJ's are passionate and are committed to excellence. They work to create a fun environment that will keep your guests dancing all night - while maintaining the elegance and professionalism you desire.

Team Cares DJ Entertainment & UpLighting offers the following wedding DJ services:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • Video projection

Other Services
Team Cares DJ Entertainment & UpLighting offers additional services and equipment including:

• Uplighting

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/18/2018

Best decision ever

Met DJ Mike Castillo at a wedding expo. From the first conversation we knew he was the best person for the job. He was able to do everything we asked for and kept the crowd dancing all night. 10/10 ... Read more would recommend.

S
Stacey

Married on 08/09/2018

DJ Michael Castillo did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! From the first time we met, I knew I could trust him to deliver. Mike was honestly my favorite vendor because I knew he was well ... Read more prepared. A few days before the wedding, he called me to verify all our song requests and all our names. We spoke in detail about what the schedule for the night would be. What a relief for a bride to know everything is correct! At our wedding, I loved how Mike's voice was booming when he made announcements- he really pumped everyone up during the introductions!! Mike also handled all the song changes during our ceremony seamlessly. His equipment sounded awesome! I highly recommend him and Team Cares!

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 09/30/2017

Jeremy was amazing throughout the entire planning process. He was able to help us pick a few songs for our ceremony as my husband and I do not have the same taste in music. He never rushed us when we ... Read more needed to make a choice. He did a great job at the wedding reading the crowd and playing what was keeping people on the dance floor. I really enjoyed being able to dance with all my guests on our day. Awesome job!